Overview of Arecont Vision AV20365DN
This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Mobotix S16
The Arecont AV20365DN dome-shape IP security camera uses 4 separate sensors to provide 20 megapixel coverage over a 360° panoramic view. The camera monitors in resolution equivalent to 65 analogue cameras, with each sensor set at a 90° angle to cover a wider area, ensuring events from all around the camera are captured.
An infrared-cut filter lets the camera provide round-the-clock surveillance, even in total darkness when used in conjunction with infrared illumination (sold separately). Pixel Binning groups pixels together during periods of poor light to improve light sensitivity, while H.264 compression helps to reduce the impact of security footage on data networks by reducing video bandwidth while retaining image quality.
The robust Aluminium housing is IP66-rated, protecting against extreme weather conditions, and is vandal-resistant, resisting attempts to tamper with or damage the camera. The optional heater also ensures that the camera can operate in extreme cold, whilst Power over Ethernet support allows power and network connectivity to be sent using a single cat5 cable.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Please select from the options above if required.
Key features & benefits of Arecont Vision AV20365DN
- Full 360° panoramic views at 90° angles help ensure vital footage is captured from all around the camera
- 20 megapixel resolution replaces up to 65 analogue cameras
- Capture even fast-moving images with frame rates of up to 11 fps per sensor at full resolution
- Monitoring even in total darkness when used with infrared illumination
- Moonlight mode and Pixel Binning improve image quality in low-light conditions
- Power over Ethernet over a single cat5e cable helps save on installation and cabling
Typical applications of Arecont Vision AV20365DN
The Arecont Vision AV20365DN panoramic IP camera is suited to monitoring wide, open areas, both indoor and outdoor, with a full 360° view. Ideal for surveillance of areas including warehouses, universities, train platforms, bus depots, loading bays, car parks and for monitoring events such as festivals.
Accessories for Arecont Vision AV20365DN
- Arecont Vision AV20365DN 360° IP camera
- Software CD
Back To Top
- Wall Mount (SV-WMT)
- Ceiling Mount (SV-CMT)
- Flush Mount Adapter (SV-FMA)
- Pole Mount Adapter (MD-PMA)
- Corner Mount Adapter (MD-CRMA)
- Electrical Box Adapter (MV-EBA)