Overview of Arecont Vision AV10115DN
This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Mobotix S16
The Arecont AV10115DN IP security camera is capable of delivering video with 10 megapixel resolution, ideal for capturing extreme detail or for surveillance at a distance. Frame rates are available up to 7fps, complimenting the high resolution to ensure even quick events are captured.
The camera’s dual mode produces streams at HD1080p and 10 megapixel simultaneously so that HD video can be monitored while recorders capture the full image, helping to eliminate unnecessary bandwidth. Additionally, H.264 is featured, which compresses video footage by up to 80% without significant loss of quality.
In addition to full-colour video, infrared-sensitive monochrome video is produced during periods of low-light which, when used with infrared lighting (not included), offers a true night-vision solution. Moonlight mode further enhances low-light footage by expanding exposure times for greater light capture, while the Pixel Binning feature combines pixels data, increasing light sensitivity.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Please select from the options above if required.
Key features & benefits of the Arecont Vision AV10115DN
- 10 megapixel resolution at up to 7fps frame rate provides clear, high quality footage at one of the fastest frame rates on the market
- Day/night switching from colour to monochrome using an infrared-cut filter allows surveillance to continue 24 hours a day
- Pixel Binning groups pixels in order to increase light sensitivity in difficult light conditions
- Moonlight mode adjusts exposure settings to increase light sensitivity in difficult lighting conditions
- Power over Ethernet provides power and data down one cable, saving on installation and wiring
- The camera’s compact size lets users monitor unobtrusively
Typical applications of the Arecont Vision AV10115DN
The Arecont Vision AV10115DN makes a useful surveillance solution for a variety of premises, including corporate receptions, malls, department stores, airports and prisons. When combined with outdoor housing, the camera would also be suitable for perimeter surveillance or construction monitoring.
Accessories for the Arecont Vision AV10115DN
Back To Top
- Arecont AV10115DN camera (AV10115)
- Ultra HD lens (selectable from above)
- Wall/ceiling mount camera bracket (VB1B)
- CD with setup software