Overview of the Axis F1015
Indoor Axis F1015 varifocal sensor unit for connection to one of the Axis F series main units, to provide compact and discreet CCTV ideal for tight spaces. Also with HD 1080p and up to 108° horizontal viewing angle. 3m cable included to connect the sensor to an F series main unit and vari-angle mounting bracket is also included.
Designed for use with one of the Axis F series main unit, the compact F1015 sensor unit with varifocal lens and image sensor delivers HD 1080p capability and offers a horizontal viewing angle of between 52° to 97°. When connected to an Axis F series main unit, the F1015 sensor provides discreet, high quality indoor surveillance ideal for small indoor spaces such as lifts and doorways.
A vari-angle mounting bracket is included with the F1015 to enable secure tilting in any position, to best suit the application. A 3m cable is provided to enable connection to an Axis F series main unit, a 12m cable is available to select from the drop down menu above if a longer cable is needed.
Please note: this sensor unit is designed for use with the F41, F34 and F44 main units and is not a standalone network camera.
Outdoor sensor: Axis F1005-E.
Key features & benefits
- Designed to connect to one of the Axis F series main units to provide compact and unobtrusive CCTV ideal for small indoor spaces
- Field of view can be adjusted with varifocal lens, to suit the application
- Can capture smooth HD 1080p video
- 3m cable is included to enable connection to an Axis F series main unit, a 12m cable can be selected from the above drop down menu if required
- Sensor can be securely mounted and tilted using the included vari-angle bracket
The Axis F1015 sensor unit delivers high quality surveillance when connected to one of the Axis F series main units, providing ultra low profile and covert surveillance suitable for small indoor spaces such as doorways, lifts, and intercoms for car parks or rooms.
- Installation guide
- Axis F8201 vari-angle mounting bracket
- 12m cable (please select from the above drop down menu if required)
This video shows some features of the Axis F series cameras:
Demo video of the Axis F1015 sensor unit when used with the Axis F41 main unit: