Milestone release 6.0 Device Pack for XProtect software
Milestone have released their latest XProtect Device Pack. This update to the popular IP camera recording platform has added support for new IP cameras and has also corrected specific issues previously raised with certain camera models.
This system expansion and added support re-instates Milestone’s drive to maintain their position as the market leader in Video Management Software.
Key changes from Device Pack 5.9 to 6.0:
- Added support for new devices and firmware
- Provision for HTTPS for IQInvision apparatus alongside Dual-streaming on IQInvision IQA35 devices and IQEye Cameo. Version 6.0 also includes VMD Stop event on IQInvision IQEye 732 and IQEye 832
- Further support for Audio Events for Sony SNC-CH140, SNC-CH240, SNC-CH280, SNC-DH140, SNC-DH180, SNC-DH240 and SNC-DH280
- Improved motion detection for Arecont Vision AV1310, AV2110, AV3110 and AV5110
- Corrections made concerning Arecont Vision AV20185 and AV20365DN where resolutions above 1600×1200 were unavailable
The 6.0 Device Pack is free of charge and downloadable from the Milestone website, along with release notes which include a full list of supported features and newly compatible cameras.
We currently offer free Milestone Video Management Software on selected IP cameras, for more information visit Network Webcams or call 0151 633 2111 to speak to a specialist.