Firmware v3.2 released for the Y-Cam White, Y-Cam Black and Y-Cam Knight IP cameras
Y-Cam have released the latest firmware update for their Y-Cam White, Y-Cam Black and Y-Cam Knight IP Cameras.
This software includes the following updates:
- Additional schedules (up to 4) can be used with various functions
- Added wireless signal strength level meter when searching for SSID
- Added wireless signal strength level meter in the System page
- Built-in detection of SD card which displays an additional menu and disables Buffering (SD models only)
The following bug has also been resolved:
- FTP Remote path couldn’t handle 2 level path, such as xxx/xxx
If you need to update the firmware on your camera, the files can be found on our forum.