This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet XRN-3210RB2
Overview of the Wisenet XRN-2011
Suitable for medium-sized business applications, this Wisenet network video recorder supports the recording of up to 32 camera channels and provides a maximum of 48TB storage. Compatible with an extensive range of Wisenet IP cameras and encoders, this unit also features an HDMI output and can display a single 4K resolution image through a local monitor (requires the use of a 4K resolution display monitor). Additional features include support for WiseStream compression technology, SmartViewer client software and ONVIF (profile S) for integration of third-party IP cameras.
This model supports the monitoring and recording of multiple IP cameras at a resolution of up to 12MP. It features a basic user-interface which enables the straightforward configuration of camera and system settings. Users can also connect a local monitor through either of the integrated display ports for a simple standalone solution.
Camera-based video motion detection methods can be configured alongside tampering alarms to notify users of possible incidents – enhancing overall scene awareness. External devices can also be connected via the integrated alarm and audio I/O ports to help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio (dependent on the connected camera’s audio capabilities).
Recordings can be scheduled to run continuously, during specific time periods or as a result of an alarm signal. In addition, support for pre- and post-event recording allows activity around the time of a triggered alarm to be captured - helpful when gathering evidence. Data can also be easily retrieved using a handy range of search tools, played back and then exported via the USB connection.
Please note: this Wisenet NVR is provided with a choice of up to eight 6TB WD Purple hard drives (fitting required). These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications. (Please select storage from the dropdown menu above).
Key features & benefits
- Network video recorder with support for up to 32 camera channels
- Up to 8 SATA hard disks can be supplied (fitting required) to provide a maximum of 48TB storage (please select storage capacity from the dropdown menu)
- Camera resolutions up to 12 megapixel are supported for detail-packed video footage
- HDMI output allows the connection of a 4K display monitor for an effective standalone setup
- Audio recording and two-way audio support (camera model dependent) when a microphone is connected via the I/O ports
- SmartViewer software is free to download and provides a range of basic video management features
- Support for the live view, playback and storage of recordings – ideal for medium-sized organisations
- Manual, continuous or event-based recordings can be set to best suit the user’s requirements
- Security monitoring is enhanced with support for a range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms
- Video search tools enable the quick and easy retrieval of recordings
- Recordings can be exported via the USB connection for further investigation
- Handy mobile support using the Wisenet mobile application for iOS and Android devices
- USB port allows recordings to be exported quickly for further investigation
- Dimensions: 440mm x 384mm x 88mm
- Bandwidth throughput: transmission bandwidth: max. 256Mbps
- Compatible with all Wisenet IP cameras, as well as third-party models thanks to ONVIF support
- Warranty period: 5 years (not including WD Purple hard drives)
The Wisenet XRN-2011 network video recorder offers a high-performance monitoring and recording solution – ideal for medium-sized systems. The unit’s built-in HDMI outputs allow for connection to a local display – providing a standalone CCTV solution. Typical applications include amusement parks, school grounds and hotel lobbies.
- User's manual CD
- Quick installation guide
- Power cable
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
Back To Top