This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet XRN-1620SB1
Overview of the Wisenet XRN-1610S
This network video recorder by Wisenet supports the recording of up to 16 camera channels and provides a maximum of 24TB storage. Suitable for medium-sized business applications, the unit also features a built-in Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) switch with a PoE budget of 220W – delivering PoE to a total of 16 IP cameras. Additional features include an HDMI output for local display and support for SmartViewer client software.
Offering support for the monitoring and recording of multiple Wisenet IP cameras or third-party manufactures (thanks to ONVIF support) at a resolution of up to 12MP, this desktop unit also includes a built-in user-interface to enable straightforward configuration of system settings. An HD monitor can also be connected via the unit’s integrated HDMI port to provide a simple standalone solution - without the need of a PC.
A range of camera-based video motion detection methods alongside tampering alarms can be configured to notify users of possible incidents – enhancing overall scene awareness. External devices can also be connected via the integrated alarm and audio I/O ports to help enhance alarm signalling, or enable features such as two-way audio (dependent on the connected camera’s audio capabilities).
Users can schedule recordings to run continuously, during specific time periods or as a result of an alarm signal. In addition, support for pre- and post-event recording ensures that all activity around the time of an alarm is captured and can be beneficial with evidence gathering. Data can also be easily retrieved using a handy range of search tools, played back and then exported via the USB connection.
Please note: this Wisenet NVR is provided with a choice of up to four 4TB or 6TB WD Purple hard drives (fitting required). These drives are specifically engineered for video surveillance applications. (Please select storage from the dropdown menu above).
Key features & benefits
- Network video recorder with support for up to 16 camera channels
- Built-in PoE+ switch with 16 ports simplifies the provision of network connections and power
- Up to 6 SATA hard disks can be supplied (fitting required) to provide a maximum of 24TB storage (please select storage capacity from the dropdown menu)
- Camera resolutions up to 12 megapixel are supported for detail-packed video footage
- HDMI output allows the connection of an HD monitor for an effective standalone setup
- Support for audio recording and two-way audio (camera model dependent) when a microphone is connected via the I/O ports
- SmartViewer software is free to download and provides a range of basic video management features
- Support for the live view, playback and storage of recordings – ideal for medium-sized organisations
- Manual, continuous or event based recordings can be set to best suit the user’s requirements
- Configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms help to enhance scene awareness
- Video search tools enable the quick and easy retrieval of recordings
- Quick export of recordings via the integrated USB port
- Handy mobile support using the Wisenet mobile application for iOS and Android devices
- Dimensions: 440 (W) x 384 (D) x 95 (H) mm
- Bandwidth throughput: transmission bandwidth: 256Mbps
- PoE budget: 220W
- Compatible with all Wisenet IP cameras, as well as third-party models thanks to ONVIF support
- Warranty period: 5 years (not including WD Purple hard drives)
The Wisenet XRN-1610S 16 channel network video recorder is an ideal choice for medium-sized systems and includes a range of helpful features that are best suited for basic security recording needs. Typical applications include small hotels and motels, schools and retail stores.
- Quick installation guide
- Power adapter
- Power cord
- 1 x USB mouse
- 1 x SATA power cable
- 1 x SATA data cable
- Bracket rack
- Fixing screws
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
Back To Top