This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet XNV-6080RSA
Overview of the Wisenet XNV-6080RS
This robust dome IP camera is capable of delivering 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 frames per second (fps), complete with true day/night recording and infrared (IR) illumination (maximum range of 50m). Housed in a stainless steel casing to offer protection in harsh environments, the vandal-resistant unit can be easily installed via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). Additional features include free Wisenet Viewer 36-channel software and remote access via the Wisenet mobile app.
The camera's motorised varifocal lens provides wide horizontal viewing angles (up to 119.5°) and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. A handful of imaging technologies are included to help the camera deliver clear video footage in difficult lighting conditions. Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology renders details evenly in strongly backlit scenes, ensuring objects and individuals can be identified clearly.
Various camera-based video motion detection alarms can be configured to help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. Video analytics, such as loitering and tampering detection are also supported to help increase scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring. Additionally, users can also connect an external microphone (not included) via the unit’s I/O port to enable audio recording.
WiseStreamII technology recognises when there is no movement in the scene and lowers image quality, resulting in an overall reduction in bandwidth and storage requirements. Additionally, with support for PoE, this camera is also able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable for cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 2 megapixel resolution at up to 60 fps for high quality surveillance in busy areas
- True day/night functionality enables 24-hour monitoring of indoor or outdoor areas
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate at a range of up to 50m
- Robust IK10+ and IP67-rated casing makes the camera suitable for use in exposed outdoor areas
- 2.8mm – 12mm motorised varifocal lens provides horizontal viewing angles up to 119.5°
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) and noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in challenging lighting conditions
- Narrow scenes are monitored effectively using Hallway view that digitally rotates the video stream
- Video motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness for reliable surveillance
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- External alarm sources can be connected via built-in I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling
- Reduced bandwidth levels with Wisenet’s WiseStream II technology
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone set ups
- PoE supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation
- Wisenet Viewer recording software can be downloaded to provide simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Mobile viewing via the free Wisenet mobile application for iOS and Android devices
- Dimensions: Ø162mm x 120.5mm
- PoE consumption: 12.95W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Wisenet Viewer application
- Milestone XProtect
The Wisenet XNV-6080RS stainless-steel dome IP camera is designed for use in demanding locations and provides advanced, round-the-clock surveillance of areas that feature high levels of activity. Typical applications include shipping docks, loading bays and industrial units.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top