Overview of the Wisenet XNO-8020R
Part of the Wisenet 'X' Series by Hanwha Techwin, this bullet IP camera delivers detailed 5 megapixel images at full frame rate. The outdoor-ready and IK10-rated unit also supports true day/night recording that is enhanced by integrated infrared (IR) illumination (maximum range of 30m) - making it ideal for 24-hour surveillance of exposed outdoor locations. The unit can be easily installed via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and comes with support for Wisenet Viewer 36-channel software, as well as remote access via the Wisenet mobile app.
The unit offers a choice of 97° (XNO-8020R), 77° (XNO-8030R), or 50° viewing angles (XNO-8040R), as well as improved imaging in low light thanks to the integrated IR LED that illuminates up to 30m. Wide dynamic range (WDR) is supported, enabling details in scenes with bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly. Additionally, Hallway view is also included to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream.
Various video motion detection alarms are configurable and help to alert users of activity via email notification. These alarms can also be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included) - ensuring all movement is captured. In addition, enhanced video analytics such as loitering detection and people counting are supported to help increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring.
Users can connect a microphone and speaker (not included) through the audio I/O ports to enable audio recording and two-way communication with those close to the camera. Additional external devices can also be connected to help enhance specific functionalities such as alarm signalling.
With support for PoE, this camera is supplied with both power and network connectivity over a single cable for a quick and cost-effective installation. Additionally, WiseStreamII technology recognises when there is no movement in the scene and lowers image quality resulting in an overall reduction in bandwidth and storage requirements.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select below.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering high-quality, 5 megapixel resolution at 30 frames per second
- 24-hour video capture with built-in IR-cut filter for true day/night functionality
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 30m
- Tough, IK10-rated housing offers protection in exposed locations that are prone to tampering
- 77° horizontal angle of view allows a wide area of the scene to be captured
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction technologies improve image clarity in difficult lighting conditions
- Hallway view digitally rotates the video stream – helping to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- Enhanced Video Analytics help increase scene awareness for reliable security monitoring
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- External alarm sources can be connected via built-in I/O ports to enhance alarm signalling
- PoE supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation
- Reduced bandwidth levels with Wisenet’s WiseStream II technology
- Wisenet Viewer recording software can be downloaded to provide simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Remote access to live video and playback of recordings via the Wisenet mobile app
- Dimensions: Ø120 x 296mm
- PoE consumption: 9.8W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Wisenet XNO-8020R bullet IP camera delivers high-quality 5 megapixel resolution and offers reliable, round-the-clock monitoring of outdoor areas that could be subject to possible vandalism attempts. Typical applications include shopping centres, museums and train station terminals.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Back To Top