Overview of the Wisenet XND-8080RV
- Records video in 5MP resolution at up to 30 frames per second
- Varifocal lens with HFoV between 38° & 92°
- Digital auto tracking and handover for comprehensive scene awareness
- Wisestream II compression technology for reduced bandwidth
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: Ø 140.8 x 113.0 mm
Part of the versatile X-series by Wisenet, the XND-8080RV indoor dome delivers detailed 5MP resolution video at up to 30 frames per second (fps). An integrated IR-cut filter enables 24-hour monitoring, and IR LEDs deliver clear night-time video, illuminating up to 30m around the camera – ideal for indoor areas that require round-the-clock surveillance. Additional features include Wisestream II compression technology, Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support and IK08 impact protection.
Allowing the desired viewing angle to be set during installation, the camera is equipped with a varifocal lens which provides horizontal fields of view up to 92°. Providing bandwidth savings of up to 75% (when used with H.265 codec), Wisestream II compression technology is available to reduce bitrates and storage requirements, without compromising on the quality of important footage.
This camera is equipped with advanced imaging technologies to deliver reliable and clear monitoring in a range of challenging conditions. Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) improves the clarity of footage in low light by decreasing noise in the video. WDR is also available to ensure that details in high-contrast video can be seen clearly by compensating for both bright and dark areas of the scene. Furthermore, Hallway View is a helpful feature that maximises area coverage and reduces bandwidth in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream.
Various video motion and tampering detection methods can be configured on this camera, to enhance dynamic scene awareness by alerting users via email notification to activity in the viewing area. Digital auto tracking is included to automatically detect and follow a moving object of interest in the viewing area and, along with handover capabilities, allows users to actively monitor specific objects in low-traffic areas. Moreover, the integrated audio ports allow users to connect external devices that can enable features such as two-way audio and audio detection – enhancing scene awareness.
The dual MicroSD card slots (cards not included) provide smooth, uninterrupted data in the event of network failure – ensuring no information is lost. Users can remotely access live and recorded video and perform basic video management tasks via the free Wisenet Viewer application. For larger or more demanding installations, Wisenet WAVE or Milestone XProtect licences are available for purchase.
Designed for reliable indoor monitoring, this durable camera is IK08-rated for protection against up to 5 joules of impact force – ideal for exposed areas. Additionally, the unit is easy to install with support for PoE, providing both network and power over one cable, reducing the equipment required during setup.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if one is required.
Key features & benefits
- Captures video in 5MP resolution at up to 30fps
- Varifocal lens allows views between 38° - 92° to be set during installation
- IR-cut filter enables true day/night recording
- Up to 30m of IR illumination enhances video captured in darkness
- Wisestream II reduces bandwidth and optimises storage capacity without compromising video quality
- Noise in low-light video is reduced using DNR technology – resulting in clearer footage
- WDR technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- Hallway View optimises video capture in narrow scenes by rotating the video by 90°
- Video motion and tampering alarms notify users of activity in the camera's view
- Auto tracking and handover allow users to follow an object of interest around the viewing area and hand it over to another camera for uninterrupted monitoring
- External devices such as speakers or microphones can be connected via audio ports to enable two-way audio
- Dual SD cards (not included) provide a backup if the network fails
- IK08-rated casing protects the camera from up to 5 joules of impact
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable
This durable camera features up to 30m IR illumination and IK08 impact protection, ideal for indoor areas requiring dynamic 24-hour monitoring such as schools, reception areas and retail stores.
- User manual
- Installation Guide
Optional (select from accessories tab):
Back To Top
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card