This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet TNU-6322E
Overview of the Wisenet TNU-6320E
This ATEX-Certified PTZ network camera is part of the advanced T-Series from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin and delivers clear HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 frames per second (fps). This heavy-duty model is designed for deployment in the most hazardous locations and is housed in an IP67 and IK10-rated, stainless steel 316L casing for protection. Offering full pan/tilt functionality with 32x optical zoom for detailed examination of the scene, additional features include a range of advanced imaging technologies in any lighting condition.
With a housing that meets the ATEX-Certified EX II 2 GD standard, this units enclosure is able to contain internal explosions and prevent sparks from escaping the device - making it ideal for use within high-risk environments such as petrochemical plants. Able to operate in temperatures ranging from -30°C to +60°C, the camera also features a handy built-in wiper which removes water or dirt residing on the lens cover to ensure clear image capture in variety of weather conditions.
Variable pan/tilt movements (including 360° pan), alongside powerful 32x optical zooming allow users to precisely navigate across large areas and examine areas of interest in closer detail. For improved imaging in difficult lighting conditions, wide dynamic range (WDR) technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly. In addition, this unit also supports defog technology to improve visibility in images captured in fog, haze or yellow dust.
Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to send alerts of activity to the user via email notification; and when used to prompt tasks such as moving the camera's view directly to a pre-set location. The auto tracking feature then ensures all activity is captured by continuously tracking objects or people until they are outside the field of view. In addition, various intelligent video analytics, such as virtual line and face detection are also supported to help increase overall scene awareness.
With a Stainless Steel 316L housing, which is also impact and weather-resistant, this IP camera is built to endure in the most demanding locations. Please note: this intuitive unit must be installed and configured by an ATEX-Certified installer.
Key features & benefits
- Full PTZ functionality with variable speed pan/tilt movements provide precise and responsive navigation across large scenes
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 fps for high quality surveillance in busy areas
- Robust IK10 and IP67-rated casing makes the camera suitable for use in exposed outdoor areas
- 316L grade stainless steel camera housing offers protection from salt water and chemicals
- Built-in wiper removes excess water residue and an auto defroster setting melts built-up ice
- 24-hour image capture with true day/night image switching using built-in IR-cut filter
- Up to 32x optical zoom enables real-time investigation into specific regions of interest
- Wide dynamic range technology improves image quality in complex lighting conditions
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness
- Edge recording to SD card (not included) provides a data backup in the event of network failure
- Dimensions: 384mm x 402mm x 250mm
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Wisenet Viewer application
- Milestone XProtect
The high-performance, ATEX-Certified, Wisenet TNU-6320E offers detailed surveillance for locations that are exposed to the most demanding conditions. Typical applications include shipping docks, petrochemical plants and oil refineries.
Back To Top