Overview of the Wisenet SPE-420 video encoder
- Converts analogue video to IP
- Encodes up to 4 channels
- Integrated audio I/O ports
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 178 × 34 × 127.8 mm
Enabling the conversion of up to 4 camera channels from analogue to IP, the Wisenet SPE-420 network video encoder supports H.265, H.264, and MJPEG compression formats and framerates up to 30 fps. Compatible with all camera resolutions up to 5MP, this encoder is ideal for smaller businesses with an existing analogue camera setup that wish to convert to IP. Furthermore, two-way audio is available via the audio I/O ports when a microphone and speaker are connected, giving users the ability to record sound and communicate through connected cameras.
To improve scene awareness, this encoder enables a range of configurable, camera-based video motion detection alarms to be set, alerting users to activity via email. A built-in HDMI output facilitates the connection of an external monitor to either publicly display the camera stream in a retail setting or to allow it to be monitored in a control room. Additionally, multi-stream support is available, allowing multiple cameras to be streamed at once.
Key features & benefits
- Supports the conversion of up to four analogue channels to IP
- Compatible with H.265, H.264 and MJPEG compression formats
- Up to 30 fps supported
- Compatible with resolutions up to 5MP
- Integrated I/O ports enable two-way audio
- Motion detection alarms can be set to trigger email notifications
- HDMI output allows an external monitor to be connected
- Stream multiple cameras at once with multi-stream support
This encoder is an ideal solution for smaller businesses looking to convert their existing analogue security installation to an IP-based system and utilise the benefits of network security.
Back To Top