Overview of the Wisenet SPE-1630 video encoder
- Enables analogue video signals to be converted to IP
- Supports up to 16 camera channels
- HDMI output for use with local displays
- Wisenet 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 370 x 44 x 320 mm
Providing analogue to IP conversion for up to 16 channels, this encoder from Wisenet is ideal for small to medium businesses with an existing analogue security installation. The SPE-1630 supports framerates up to 30fps and H.264, H.265 and MJPEG compression formats – making this a flexible solution for analogue to IP conversion. This handy encoder is compatible with all resolutions up to 5MP and features an HDMI output for connection to a local monitor.
A microphone and speaker can be connected through the audio I/O ports to enable two-way audio communication and recording through connected cameras. Motion detection alarms can also be configured to improve scene awareness and notify users of activity in the camera streams via email. Furthermore, multi-streaming capabilities allow simultaneous streaming of multiple camera channels.
Key features & benefits
- Enables the conversion of up to 16 camera channels to IP
- Supports framerates up to 30fps
- H.264, H.265 and MJPEG compression formats supported
- Compatible with resolutions up to 5MP
- Built-in HDMI port allows a local monitor to be connected
- I/O ports allow the connection of external devices to enable two-way audio
- Video motion detection alarms help to alert users of activity via email
- Multi-stream enables multiple camera channels to be streamed at once
The Wisenet SPE-1630 encoder is ideal for small to mid-sized applications with an existing analogue security setup, allowing them to utilise the benefits of an IP-based system.
Back To Top