This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet QNO-6082R
Overview of the Wisenet QNO-6070R
This outdoor-ready bullet from Wisenet by Hanwha Techwin is capable of delivering HD 1080p resolution at full frame rate, complete with true day/night recording and up to 30m of infrared night vision. It also features an IK10-rated housing to provide robust protection in exposed areas and can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). In addition, SmartView 36-channel video management software is free to download and remote access is provided via the Wisenet mobile app.
The camera features a varifocal lens which provides horizontal viewing angles up to 103° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology is supported to help improve images captured in challenging lighting conditions by compensating for bright light and dark shadows - ensuring individuals and objects are clearly visible. In addition, Hallway viewing mode helps to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream.
Users can be alerted by notifications such as email when motion is detected by the camera, thanks to its configurable video motion detection alarms. The integrated I/O ports allow the connection of external devices to enhance alarm signalling, and a microphone (not included) can also be connected to enable audio recording.
With support for PoE, this camera is able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable for cost-effective installation. WiseStream technology is also included to help lower bandwidth and storage requirements. It does this by analysing and optimising the video stream in real time, recording interesting detail in high quality, whilst filtering other areas out.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering high-quality HD 1080p resolution at full frame rate for smooth IP CCTV video
- True day/night functionality enables round-the-clock CCTV surveillance
- Integrated infrared LEDs illuminate up to a distance of 30m
- Vandal-resistant, IP66 and IK10-rated housing allows for safe installation in exposed outdoor areas
- Varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles from 103° to 32°
- Configurable video motion detection alarms notify users of activity and enhance security monitoring
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- One-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone (not included) – allowing users to listen to scene activity
- Improved image clarity in challenging light conditions using digital noise reduction and WDR technologies
- Hallway view helps to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream
- WiseStream technology helps to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements
- H.265 compression format is supported - offering further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Integrated MicroSD card storage (card not included) provides a handy backup of data if connection to the network is lost
- PoE supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation
- SmartViewer recording software can be downloaded to provide simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Wisenet mobile application provides remote access to live views and recording playback – free of charge
- Dimensions: Ø70 x 246mm
- PoE consumption: 8W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Wisenet QNO-6070R bullet IP camera delivers 24-hour monitoring of exposed indoor or outdoor locations in HD 1080p resolution. Typical applications include train station platforms, service stations and outside of licensed premises.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Back To Top