This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet PNM-9084RQZ1
Overview of the Wisenet PNM-9080VQ
This innovative IP camera from Wisenet by Hanwha Tecwhin comprises of four varifocal sensors which together, deliver multidirectional surveillance in 8 megapixel resolution - at up to 60 frames per second (fps). Designed to deliver up to 360° overviews, the vandal-resistant camera also features an infrared (IR) cut filter, to enable round-the-clock surveillance - making it ideal for deployment in exposed outdoor areas. Additional features include simplified installation via Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) and remote access via the Wisenet mobile app.
The camera features four 1/2.3" progressive scan CMOS sensors that combine to provide a 360° overview of the scene. For optimum camera positioning to be set, each of the four camera heads are fitted to a track on the structure of the dome and can be manually adjusted to achieve optimum panoramic viewing. They also offer varifocal viewing angles up to 119°, enabling users to individually set four separate fields of view during installation.
For improved imaging in difficult lighting conditions, wide dynamic range (WDR) technology helps to improve the quality of images captured in high contrast scenes. 3D noise reduction is also included to ensure ultra-low light images have less noise - resulting in a clearer image requiring less bandwidth. Hallway viewing mode is also supported and optimises the field of view in narrow scenes by digitally rotating the video stream.
Various camera-based video motion detection alarms can be configured to help alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. Video analytics, such as loitering and tampering detection are also supported to help increase scene awareness and deliver reliable security monitoring.
With support for PoE+, this camera is able to receive power and network connectivity over one cable for cost-effective installation. Additionally, WiseStreamII technology recognises when there is no movement in the scene and lowers image quality, resulting in an overall reduction in bandwidth and storage requirements.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Multidirectional IP camera features four adjustable 2 megapixel sensors to provide a 360° overview for detailed surveillance
- Capable of delivering high-quality 8 megapixel resolution at up to 60 frames per second
- Four modules feature varifocal lenses which offer horizontal viewing angles up to 119°
- Camera heads can be individually moved +/-90° along a circular track for optimum positioning
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Vandal-resistant, IP66-rated housing allows for safe installation in exposed outdoor areas
- Improved image clarity in challenging light conditions using digital noise reduction and WDR technologies
- Hallway view optimises the field of view in narrow scenes – capturing only what is essential
- WiseStreamII technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real time
- Recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - providing a helpful data backup if the network fails
- Support for PoE+ reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
- Wisenet Viewer recording software can be downloaded to provide simple video management for up to 36 IP cameras
- Mobile viewing via the free Wisenet mobile application for iOS and Android devices
- Dimensions: Ø314mm x 152mm
- PoE consumption: 21.6W
- Warranty period: 5 years
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Wisenet Viewer application
- Milestone XProtect
The advanced Wisenet PNM-9080VQ IP camera, with four flexible varifocal lenses, offers detailed multidirectional surveillance. An ideal choice for exposed locations that require 360° overviews, typical applications include large shopping centres, museums and train station terminals.
- Instruction manual
- Installation CD
- Mounting template
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top