This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P5415-E
Overview of Vivotek SD8321E
The Vivotek SD8321E is a high-performance speed dome IP camera for outdoor installation. With a fast, precise mechanism for continuous panning, 90° tilt and 18x optical zoom this camera is best suited for man-controlled monitoring of moving objects in wide open spaces, such as freight terminals or logistical centres. Video capture at 60fps (in D1 resolution) in combination with WDR Pro wide dynamic range produces detailed, clear footage of movements across the areas being monitored, even when there are stark light contrasts within the field of view.
Outdoor-ready for easy deployment, the camera comes with a wall-mount bracket included and features support for High Power over Ethernet, negating the need for electrical cabling. The camera's casing is IP66-rated, protecting it from harsh weather conditions while the integrated heater ensures that the camera remains operational even in temperatures as low as -40°C.
The camera also features day/night switching, ideal for 24-hour surveillance, even capturing events in complete darkness when used in conjunction with infrared lighting (sold separately). Edge recording is available through an SD card slot, allowing video to be stored onto the camera for distributed, robust recordings.
Key features & benefits of the Vivotek SD8321E
- WDR Pro wide dynamic range system captures video in both dark and bright areas of the same image simultaneously
- High-speed, precise endless 360° pan control allows the camera to reliably cover large areas
- Powerful 18x optical zoom captures close-up detail from a distance
- Electronic image stabilisation maintains a stable image when mounting to unstable surfaces
- Capture video with frame rates of up to 60fps, ideal for ensuring quick movements are captured
- The casing of the camera is outdoor-ready, with a built-in heater for use in temperatures as low as -40°
- Support for High Power over Ethernet provides the option of reduced cabling during installation
- The edge recording system stores video onto the camera using an SD/SDHC memory card (not included) for localised video storage
- Detect audible events around the camera and trigger alarms or recording
- Combine the camera with infrared lighting for a true 24-hour surveillance solution
- 3D privacy masking hides sensitive areas of view around the camera
Typical applications of the Vivotek SD8321E
The wide dynamic range (WDR Pro) and high frame rate make the SD8321E ideal for manned CCTV surveillance of high-contrast outdoor environments, including car parks, haulage or storage yards, building sites, schools and hospital grounds, banks, corporate building entrances, airports and traffic surveillance.
Included accessories for the Vivotek SD8321E
Back To Top
- Black cover
- Clear dome cover
- Power adapter
- Wall-mount bracket
- O-ring and screws
- Alignment sticker
- Metal ring
- Moisture absorber
- RJ45 female-female coupler
- Quick installation guide
- Warranty card
- Software CD