This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the Vivotek MD8562D
The rugged Vivotek MD8562D IP camera is designed for use in tough environments. The camera is IP66 and IK10-rated, able to withstand harsh weather and vandalism, and is designed to be resistant to constant vibration, shock, high humidity and temperature changes, making it ideal for use on moving vehicles such as buses, trains, HGVs and taxis. The rugged M12 data connection also ensures that constant vibration does not interfere with the network connection.
With high contrast lighting expected in the camera's target environment, the MD8562D features Wide Dynamic Range technology, able to capture events in very bright and very dark locations simultaneously. The camera's wide viewing angle and HD1080p resolution capture detailed footage over a large area, minimising blind spots.
Able to record locally, the camera features MicroSD storage for reliable surveillance recording (card not included). The camera is also ONVIF-compliant, so can be easily integrated with many third-party network video recorders.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. If you require one, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of the Vivotek MD8562D
- Full HD 1080p video provides crisp, clear detail
- Wide-angle lens (110°) captures a large area, reducing the number of cameras required for large areas
- Wide dynamic range software captures events in high contrast lighting
- The IK10 and IP67-rated metal casing is vandal-proof and harsh weather resistant
- EN50155 certified for use on railway rolling stock
- Tampering detection alerts users if the view is moved or covered
- 1-Way audio captures audible events alongside video
- Rugged, M12 network connection
- MicroSD card recording provides localised, reliable recording
Typical applications of the Vivotek MD8562D
The camera is designed for locations subject to high vibration and dust/water ingress, making it ideal for security on trucks, buses, trains and taxis. Additionally, the camera is ideal for monitoring of heavy machinery or production lines where vibration and dusty environments are expected.
Included accessories for the Vivotek MD8562D
Back To Top
- Your choice of power supply (from above)
- Software CD
- Alignment sticker
- Quick installation guide
- Warranty card
- Ground wire
- Moisture absorber