This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the LILIN P5R8822E2
Overview of the Vivotek IP8362
The outdoor-ready Vivotek IP8362 IP camera has best-in-class HD 1080p resolution, a wide dynamic range for monitoring high contrast scenes and true day/night capability. It is well-suited to round-the-clock all-weather surveillance.
Its IP67-rated casing with integrated infrared lighting ensure that locations with no external light can still be monitored 24 hours a day. Additionally, the camera's wide dynamic range ensures that scenes with extremely bright as well as dark areas can still be watched effectively.
The camera operates efficiently on low-bandwidth networks with its Activity-adaptive Streaming feature which lowers the quality of non-essential areas in the camera's view whilst maintaining high quality in regions of interest. Furthermore, video cropping enables you to prevent unessential areas of the view from being streamed and consuming network resources. Low-cost video recording is also available using the camera's MicroSD memory card slot.
Coming with a cable-managed bracket and installation hardware, the camera is very quick and easy to install. Power over Ethernet support can simplify this further with power supplied across the data connection, or the camera can be powered using the included conventional power adapter.
Key features & benefits of the Vivotek IP8362
- Best-in-class HD 1080p resolution at 30 images per second
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) where the camera view compensates for high contrast between light and dark areas
- Capture video in all light conditions using the integrated infrared lighting with 20m range and true day/night switching
- Ideal for low-bandwidth networks the camera has activity-adaptive streaming, video cropping and H.264 compression
- Install the camera quickly and easily with the included cable-managed bracket, mounting hardware and support for Power over Ethernet
- Provides low-cost video recording, via on-camera MicroSD card slot or the included Vivotek ST7501 PC-based recording software for up to 32 Vivotek cameras
Typical applications of the Vivotek IP8362
The Vivotek IP8362 is perfect for cost-effective, all-weather 24-hour surveillance of locations such as shop and restaurant entrances, shopping centres, fire exits, supply yards and car parks.
Included accessories for the Vivotek IP8362
Back To Top
- RJ45 female/female coupler
- Double-sided tape
- Power adapter
- Wall-mount bracket
- Waterproof connector
- Moisture absorber
- Quick installation guide
- Warranty card
- Software CD