This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the Vivotek IP8355EH
Outdoor-ready, IP67-rated Vivotek IP8355EH network camera with Smart IR technology, P-iris lens, true day/night, 3D noise reduction, two-way audio and on-board storage
Part of Vivotek's IP8300 series of fixed bullet IP cameras, the outdoor-ready IP8355EH with an IP67-rated casing provides crisp HD 720p footage at up to 30 frames per second. 'True’ day/night capability and built-in infrared illuminators provide up to 30m of night-vision, enhanced by Smart IR technology which adapts the infrared light intensity in order to cope with changing environments and to prevent overexposure. The P-iris lens ensures sharp images with a good depth of field by maintaining optimum opening levels via a built-in stepper motor.
With an external microphone input and audio output, the IP8355EH network camera supports two-way audio when a microphone and speaker are connected (not included). This enables audio capture from the camera's surroundings and also gives the opportunity for verbal conversation, i.e. giving warnings or instructions. The Vivotek Smart Focus System enables remote adjustment of zoom and focus, making installation and maintenance quicker and simpler.
Vivotek's advanced Wide dynamic range Pro technology improves image capture in challenging lighting conditions where both bright highlights and dark shadows exist simultaneously in the same scene, ensuring detail in all areas remains visible and not saturated. 3D noise reduction enables polished image capture in low light by preventing sensor noise from blurring images.
The Vivotek IP8355EH provides accurate and reliable monitoring using triple window video motion detection to identify activity and then trigger alarms to alert the user. On-board recording onto an integrated SD card (sold separately) provides alternate storage to more expensive centralised devices, reducing required investment in hardware. Power over Ethernet (PoE) support provides the camera with network connection and power through the same cable, reducing cabling costs and enabling cabling over greater distances then traditional methods.
Please note: a power supply is not included with this camera, please select one from the above drop down menu if required.
HD 1080p version of this camera: Vivotek IP8365EH.
Key features & benefits
- 2 megapixel sensor captures HD 720p video at 30 fps for crisp, smooth footage
- An automatic infrared-cut filter provides ‘true’ day/night functionality, enhanced by infrared LEDs with a radiant distance of up to 30m for long-range monochrome image capture at night
- Depending on lighting conditions, Smart infrared technology adapts the IR LEDs for optimum image capture to prevent over exposure
- IP67-rated casing is designed for outdoor use and can withstand rain and dust
- Two-way audio support provides audio recording and verbal interaction capabilities for enhanced video footage
- Smart Focus System allows remote lens and focus adjustment for quick and easy installation and maintenance
- A P-iris lens with built-in stepper motor ensures optimum iris opening levels at all times for sharp images with optimum depth of field
- Wide dynamic range Pro (WDRPro) technology ensures detail in bright and dark areas of a scene are captured for useful video footage in challenging lighting conditions
- 3D noise reduction technology provides the camera with good low light capability by preventing noise from blurring images
- Triple window motion detection provides reliable and accurate CCTV surveillance, triggering alarms to alert the user of a potential security breach
- PoE uses the network cable to also feed power to the camera, saving on installation costs and enabling cabling over longer distances
- Edge storage to an internal SD card ensures data remains smooth and uninterrupted by potential network failures
- Included Vivotek 32-ch recording software
Compatible recording platforms
- Network Video Recorders:
The Vivotek IP8355EH IP camera is a suitable choice CCTV surveillance for applications that require high quality video footage and detailed night-time monitoring of distances less than 30m. Ideal examples include outdoor car parks, hotels, retail stores and train stations.
- Vivotek ST7501 32-ch recording software
- Wall mount bracket
- User manual
- Quick installation guide
- Installation Wizard 2
- Quick installation guide
- Warranty card
- Sun shield
- Waterproof RJ45 Ethernet enclosure
- Alignment sticker
- Desiccant bag
- Waterproof connector
Optional (please select from above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top