This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch DINION IP 5000
Overview of Vivotek IP8352
Also features Gigabit ethernet, 85.7° horizontal field of view, on-board storage (MicroSD card) and cable concealment in the IP67-rated housing.
The Vivotek IP8352 outdoor-ready network camera with built-in infrared LEDs is able to capture detailed video in HD 720p resolution at up to 60 frames per second using a 1.3 megapixel sensor and with a horizontal viewing angle of 85.7°. This faster frame rate gives the camera the ability to capture details of fast-moving objects where detail would be missed at slower frame rates. Additionally, Vivotek's Supreme Night Visibility technology can also capture sharp video and images in darkness at night. The camera's infrared illumination range is 20 metres.
Activity Adaptive Streaming compresses video streams and lowers the frame rate in non-essential areas in view in order to save on bandwidth. The 3mm to 9mm varifocal DC-iris lens allows accurate setup at time of installation, whilst on-board storage is available when using a MicroSD/SDHC card (not included). Further features include triple codec (H.264, MJPEG, MPEG-4) and PoE support for one cable installation.
An IP67-rated casing protects the camera against wet weather conditions allowing it to operate effectively in outdoor areas which require continuous surveillance, while the included wall bracket conceals all cabling to help prevent camera tampering.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply, please select above if required
Key features & benefits
- 1.3 megapixel CMOS sensor captures high-quality video footage at up to 60fps at HD720p (1280x720) resolution
- Gigabit Ethernet Transmission allows for faster connectivity
- Supreme Night Visibility allows the camera to capture highly detailed colour video in low-light conditions
- Built-in infrared LEDs provide illumination up to 20m from the camera, allowing the camera to capture clear black and white video during the night
- Activity Adaptive Streaming compresses video streams and filters out changes in non-essential parts of a scene to save on bandwidth while retaining image quality
- On-board storage option using a MicroSD card provides an alternative to network video recorders (card sold separately)
- Outdoor-ready, IP67-rated weatherproof housing protects the camera against extreme weather
- Shielded mounting bracket conceals all cabling to prevent tampering
Typical applications for the Vivotek IP8352
The Vivotek IP8352 IP camera with its 60 frames per second is ideal in surveillance and monitoring applications with fast-moving objects including car parks, gate entrances, traffic management, terminals, casinos, process monitoring and also cash machines or money handling where sleight of hand could be an issue.
Accessories for Vivotek IP8352
Back To Top
- Quick installation guide
- Software CD
- Sun shield
- Power adapter
- Alignment sticker
- Wall mount bracket
- Waterproof connector
- Silica gel
- Warranty card