This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of Vivotek IP8331
The Vivotek IP8331 is a cost-effective IP security camera with an inconspicuous bullet-style design. The camera has a weather-resistant, IP66-rated casing, making it an ideal choice for locations that require a cost-effective and unobtrusive yet durable security presence, such as gated residences and small to medium businesses.
The IP8331 is capable of dual-streaming H.264 video, allowing you to tailor monitoring and recording settings to optimise use of network resources and storage. The IP8331 is also equipped with integrated infrared illuminators, enabling the camera to provide detailed black-and-white video even in complete darkness (up to a range of 10 metres).
Intelligent motion detection and anti-tampering alarms protect the camera from attempts to interfere with it and will automatically alert you in the event that the camera detects any intruders. For further convenience, the IP8331 is Power over Ethernet-capable, allowing both a network connection and power to be fed to the camera through just one cable, reducing time taken during installation and simplifying cabling.
Please note: this camera does not come with a Power over Ethernet power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of Vivotek IP8331
- Cost-effective surveillance camera with compact, unobtrusive bullet-design
- IP66-rated weather-resistant casing offers robust protection against demanding weather conditions
- Dual-streaming of H.264 compressed video in VGA quality for up to 10 users simultaneously
- Built-in infrared illuminators, enabling the camera to provide a round-the-clock security solution, providing a black-and-white infrared-sensitive image in extremely poor lighting conditions and even total darkness
- Intelligent motion detection and anti-tampering alarm protects the camera from attempts to vandalise it and alerts you to the presence of any intruders
- Power over Ethernet capability enables power and a network connection to be sent to the camera through a single cable, simplifying installation and reducing cabling costs
- Manufacturer's two-year warranty
Typical applications of Vivotek IP8331
The Vivotek IP8331 is ideal for deployment in outdoor areas that require a non-invasive surveillance presence, such as gated residences and hotels
Accessories for Vivotek IP8331
Back To Top
- RJ45 coupler
- Silica gel
- Camera stand
- Waterproof connector
- Power adapter
- Quick installation guide
- Software CD
- Warranty card