Overview of Vivotek IP8330
This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
The Vivotek IP8330 is designed to be used for outdoor low-light surveillance, making it ideal for car parks and building entrances. The camera's IP66-rated casing protects it from water ingress, allowing it to be installed outdoors without risk of damage. Frame rates of up to 60fps can be seen, allowing fast moving objects to be captured in detail, such as cars at speed or sleight of hand.
Footage can be monitored day and night using the cameras switchable infrared-cut filter, giving colour or monochrome footage dependant on light levels, while the integrated LEDs provide non-invasive infrared illumination of objects up to 15m. The mobile phone browser software also allows viewers to monitor video while away from a PC or while on the move.
Recordings can be made without external hardware, keeping system costs low, when used with a MicroSD card, recording video footage directly onto the camera itself. Video recordings are also stored efficiently with H.264 video compression, reducing the size of recordings to maximize the available space. PoE support allows for easy, one cable installation.
A megapixel version of this camera is available - Vivotek IP8332
Key features & benefits of Vivotek IP8330
- Make sure that even the fastest event is captured with 60fps streaming rate
- Monitor outdoor locations without the risk of damage from adverse weather conditions with IP66-rated casing
- Continue to monitor events through the night with switchable day/night filter and integrated IR lighting
- Lower video storage requirements by up to 80% with H.264 video compression
- Eliminate the need for external recording devices, keeping system costs low with MicroSD card recording
Typical applications of Vivotek IP8330
The IP8330 is IP66-rated with infrared night vision so would be ideal for many outdoor surveillance scenarios where low-light video is required, such as monitoring office receptions, car parks, communal entrances, school grounds and storage yards. Alternatively, the high frame rate would make the camera useful for monitoring locations where sleight of hand needs to be identified, such as casinos, bank counters and transaction points.
Accessories for Vivotek IP8330
- Waterproof connector
- Camera stand
- Power adapter
- RJ45 to RJ-45 Ethernet connector
- Quick installation guide
- Setup CD
Back To Top