This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the Vivotek IP8152
Compact and feature-packed, the Vivotek IP8152 mini-box network camera delivers 1280x1024 resolution at 30fps and also supports two-way audio, video motion detection and dual codec.
The compact, mini-box design of the Vivotek IP8152 network camera enables unobtrusive surveillance, suitable for a variety of applications. 1.3 megapixel resolution at 30 frames per second provides clear, high quality video footage. Infrared sensitivity enables the IP8152 to capture detailed footage 24 hours a day, whilst Supreme Night Visibility further improves video quality in low light environments.
The Vivotek IP8152 provides secure and reliable monitoring through triple window motion detection and camera tampering detection which can alert the user to activity efficiently. A separate speaker and microphone can be connected to the camera (not included) to facilitate two-way audio, enabling sound capture to assist with activity analysis and also enabling conversation through the camera.
Installation via PoE provides cost-saving benefits in addition to on-board recording onto a MicroSD card (not included), which removes the need for more expensive centralised storage. The IP8152 also supports H.264 and MJPEG compression methods for bandwidth and data storage flexibility. The included Vivotek ST7501 32-channel recording software provides easy mobile access via Apple and Android devices, offering multi-channel live-view and playback.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select one from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Compact design makes the IP8152 an easy fit into different types of enclosure with alternative lenses
- 1.3MP resolution delivers crisp, high quality security footage
- True day/night with Supreme Night Visibility provides detailed images in low light environments and enables use with IR illuminators
- Microphone and speaker (not included) can be connected through two-way audio support so the camera can be as an intercom
- Triple window video motion detection can detect tampering and alert the user quickly
- MicroSD card recording keeps system costs low, eliminating the need for investment in PCs or servers
- H.264 and MJPEG are both supported for compression flexibility
- PoE makes installing the IP8152 cost-effective as one cable is required for power and network connectivity
- Included Vivotek software enables up to 32 channels to be managed
Compatible recording platforms
The Vivotek IP8152 mini-box IP camera provides compact, high quality 24 hour surveillance, ideal for non-invasive security monitoring of small indoor spaces including offices, houses, garages, reception areas and waiting rooms.
- Camera stand
- Vivotek ST7501 32-channel recording software
- User manual
- Quick installation guide
- Installation wizard 2
- Warranty card
- Screw pack
Optional (please select from above drop down menu):
Back To Top