This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet QNO-7082R
Overview of the Vivotek IP8133
The Vivotek IP8133 is an entry-level IP security camera designed for use in homes and offices, featuring an Integrated PIR sensor and LED lighting that can detect movement around the camera in complete darkness before illuminating the scene, providing a true 24-hour surveillance solution.
Detailed facial features can be captured as the camera produces video with HD 720p resolution, making it easy to identify people in view. Users can also listen-in on events around the camera using the built-in microphone or can challenge intruders through its integrated speaker.
With the included ST7501 recording software, users can build a powerful security system with multiple cameras at no additional cost. Additionally, the camera can alert on tampering, such as obscuring of the view or moving of the camera.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan please add one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of the Vivotek IP8133
- The camera's compact casing is ideal for the home or small office
- HD 720p video produces clear, crisp video, ideal for facial identification
- Power the camera using an Ethernet connection for quick and easy installation
- Detect movement in complete darkness with the integrated PIR sensor
- Illuminate objects in dark locations or at night using the white light LEDs
- Hold two-way conversations with people in view using the built-in microphone and speaker
- Tamper detection software alerts users if the camera is covered, moved or obstructed
- Privacy button prevents unwanted monitoring at the push of a button
Typical applications of the Vivotek IP8133
The IP1833 is suited to indoor use in homes and office environments where connection to a local power source might be difficult.
Included accessories for the Vivotek IP8133
Back To Top
- Camera stand
- Software CD
- Warranty card
- Quick installation guide