This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the Vivotek IB8369A
This outdoor bullet network camera delivers high quality 2 megapixel resolution at full frame rate, complete with true day/night capability and up to 30m infrared (IR) illumination. Additional features include local storage to MicroSD card, PoE support and Vivotek's VAST 32-channel video management software.
The unit delivers high quality surveillance 24-hours a day and is ideal for outdoor environments with an IP66 rated casing and included cable managed bracket for neat installation and cable protection. Night-time monitoring is enhanced further by integrated IR LEDs that provide up to 30m of radiant distance, adapted by Smart IR technology to optimally illuminate a scene and avoid saturation. Additionally, 3D noise reduction technology filters noise from low light images.
Using the five window motion detection feature, operators can configure separate motion detection areas for identifying activity and triggering an alarm. On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (card not included). PoE-compliant to allow power and data transmission via a single Ethernet cable, the IP camera is simple and low-cost to install, becoming an even more attractive CCTV choice. Real-time H.264 and MJPEG compression standards are both supported, providing flexibility depending on requirements.
The included VAST software allows simultaneous monitoring and video recording for up to 32 cameras and users can access the camera remote using mobile devices using the iViewer app.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Weather-proof IP66 rated casing and cable managed bracket protects the camera and cable, enabling outdoor use
- 2 megapixel resolution at full frame rate provides crisp, smooth video recordings
- Automatic switching of day to night mode with infrared-cut filter
- Integrated IR LEDs provide up to 30m of night-vision for surveillance in total darkness
- IR LEDs are adapted to best illuminate a scene using Smart IT technology, avoiding saturation
- 3D noise reduction reduces flickers and noise often captured in low light images
- Edge recording to MicroSD card provides a low-cost back up solution
- Configurable triple window motion detection enables accurate surveillance of specific areas of interest
- A single Ethernet cable transmits power and data with PoE, reducing cost and time during installation
- Dual codec provides flexibility for compression depending on application and preference, H.264 and Motion JPEG are supported
- Free 32 channel software (Vivotek VAST)
- Handy mobile access to camera using Vivotek’s iViewer app
Compatible recording platforms
The Vivotek IB8369A bullet network camera delivers crisp surveillance 24-hours a day and is ideal for outdoor applications that require advanced night-time monitoring, whilst also offering a cost-effective CCTV solution. Typical examples include small retail stores, pubs, schools and car parks.
- VAST 32-CH Software
- Mounting bracket with cable management
- User manual
- Quick installation guide
- Installation wizard 2
- Alignment sticker
- Screw pack
Optional (please select from the above dropdown menu if required):
Back To Top