This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the Vivotek FE8181V
High-end Vivotek FE8181V IP66 and IK10-rated outdoor vandal-resistant dome network camera with a 5 megapixel sensor and full HD 1080p capability, delivers 360° or 180° view and up to 10m night-vision using integrated LEDs. Additional features include true day/night, wide dynamic range (WDR), 3D noise reduction, built-in microphone and two-way audio, PoE, triple codec, digital PTZ, video motion detection and MicroSD card recording. Included Vivotek ST7501 software for up to 32 cameras and support for mobile viewing.
The advanced Vivotek FE8181V outdoor vandal resistant dome IP camera features a 5 megapixel sensor capable of producing 1920x1920 resolution or full HD 1080p at up to 30 frames per second. The camera delivers 360° views when ceiling mounted or 180° view when wall mounted for wide scene coverage. Capable 10m infrared night-vision, the FE8181V delivers 24-hour surveillance, switching automatically from day (colour) to night (black and white) mode using an infrared-cut filter depending on lighting levels, for ‘true’ day night functionality and round-the-clock video capture even during complete darkness. The IP66 and IK10 rated slim-line dome casing is robust and provides protection again water and dust ingress, and tampering attempts.
The Vivotek FE8181V is able to cope well with difficult lighting scenarios using wide dynamic range (WDR); the technology enables the camera to capture bright and dark areas of a scene, ensuring detail is maintained and images are not saturated. 3D noise reduction further improves video quality by reducing blur in low light images.
Users are alerted to activity by Vivotek’s 5 window video motion detection, triggering an event notification via digital output and file upload. The built-in microphone captures sound from activity within 5 metres of the camera, whilst full two-way audio capability also enables verbal warnings to be passed through the camera and played through a loud speaker (not included).
Equipped with a MicroSD card slot (card not included), the Vivotek FE8181V supports decentralised data storage, removing the need for a PC or server, whilst PoE makes installation simple and cost-effective. Supporting H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG, the FE8181V provides compression formats suitable for a wide range of applications.
Vivotek’s ST7501 32 channel software is included for zero-cost video management. Users can also access the camera using the iViewer app from smartphones and tablets.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- IK10 and IP66 rated outdoor casing is low profile for unobtrusive installation and robust to protect against wet weather and vandalism
- 5 megapixel sensor is capable of producing 1920x1920 resolution images, enabling detailed identification of objects and individuals
- Fisheye lens provides 360° view when ceiling mounted or 180° view when wall mounted, covering wide areas with a single camera
- Full HD 1080p at 30 frames per second provides smooth surveillance footage
- Integrated IR LEDs providing up to 10m of radiant distance for long-range night-vision
- Automatic switching between day and night modes with infrared-cut filter
- Bright and dark areas are captured to avoid saturation in challenging lighting with wide dynamic range (WDR) technology
- Bi-directional audio support with built-in microphone and output for speaker connection (speaker not included)
- Polished video in low lighting with 3D noise reduction
- Digital input/output for external device connection such as PIR sensor
- Digital PTZ for further scene analysis and identification
- Easy to install with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- On-board recording to MicroSD card (card not included) provides low-cost edge storage
- Flexible file compression with support for H,264, Motion JPEG and MPEG-4
- Free 32 channel Vivotek software
- iViewer app enables access to camera via mobile devices
Compatible recording platforms
- Vivotek ST7501 32-channel recording software (included)
- Milestone XProtect (using ONVIF driver)
Incorporating a 5 megapixel sensor, HD 1080p capability, 10m IR night-vision in addition to 360° viewing, the Vivotek FE8181V dome network camera delivers advanced, high-level 24 hour video surveillance ideal for exposed outdoor areas that require detailed monitoring at all times. Typical examples include bus stops, train stations, multi-storey car parks and loading bays.
- Vivotek St7501 32 channel software
- User manual
- Quick installation guide
- Installation wizard 2
- Calibration tool
- Warranty card
- Alignment sticker
- Desiccant bag
- Screw driver
- Screws pack
- I/O cable
- Mounting bracket
- Software CD
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu if required:
Back To Top