This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the Vivotek FE8181
High-level Vivotek FE8181 indoor dome network camera with 5 megapixel sensor capable of producing 1920x1920 resolution, 360° surround view and 180° panoramic view, up to 10m of infrared night-vision and true day/night capability in addition to wide dynamic range (WDR) and 3D noise reduction. Other practical features include edge storage, built-in microphone and two-way audio capability, PoE, triple codec, video motion detection and digital PTZ. Vivotek ST7501 32-channel software is included and the Vivotek iViewer app provides remote access to video.
The advanced Vivotek FE8181 indoor IP camera features a 5 megapixel sensor (capable of 1920x1920 resolution) and fisheye lens for 180° panoramic viewing when wall mounted and 360° viewing when ceiling mounted, preventing blind spots and enabling wide area coverage in applications such as shopping centres and offices. Capable of producing full HD 1080p resolution, the FE8181 delivers high quality security footage at a frame rate suitable for most general applications. Equipped with an infrared-cut filter, the Vivotek FE8181 is capable of true day/night video capture, switching from colour images during daylight to black and white images at night. Built-in IR LEDs provide up to 10m of illumination for long-range night-time surveillance and image capture in complete darkness.
Wide dynamic range (WDR) enhances images captured by the FE8181, increasing visibility in extremely bright and dark conditions, whilst 3D noise reduction enables clear video capture in low light, reducing blur. The built-in microphone enables the camera to record audio within a 5m distance, whilst two-way audio support also enables a speaker to be connected to the camera so verbal warnings can be passed to intruders (speaker sold separately). Digital PTZ enables activity to be viewed in closer detail, assisting with event analysis and identification.
5 window motion detection enables the FE8181 to detect activity in user defined areas and trigger an alarm to alert the user. With H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG all supported, the FE8181 provides the user with a flexible compression solution depending on the application and requirements. A built-in MicroSD card slot enables event recording to a MicroSD card (card not included), and is a handy feature if the camera should lose connection to the network. The camera is supplied power and network connection through the same cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, providing cost-effective installation.
Vivotek ST7501 32-channel video management software is included and video can also be accessed remotely using the Vivotek iViewer app for iOS and Android mobile devices.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- 5 megapixel sensor produces detailed video footage to enable high quality identification, in 1920x1920 resolution
- Wall mounting enables 180° panoramic viewing whilst ceiling mounting provides full 360° viewing capability for wide scene coverage
- Full HD 1080p capability (30 fps) delivers smooth video suitable for a wide range of CCTV applications
- True day/night functionality in addition to 10m IR night-vision provides enhanced 24-hour monitoring and enables video capture in total darkness
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) improves image capture in scenes with extremely bright and dark areas, increasing visibility of detail
- Clear low light image capture using 3D noise reduction technology
- Built-in microphone is effective up to 5 metres, providing further data for analysing events in addition to video
- A speaker can also be connected to the camera (not included), to allow verbal warnings to be given
- Video motion detection has 5 zones that the user can configure to ensure activity in certain regions in captured
- Digital input/output enables external trigger mechanisms such as PIR sensors to be connected to the camera to perform actions on events
- Digital PTZ enables further analysis of specific areas of interest
- PoE provides a cost-effective power solution, using the network cable to supply power
- MicroSD card recording ensures activity is still recorded even if the camera loses connection to the network (MicroSD card not included)
- Flexible compression with triple codec support
Compatible recording platforms
With 180° and 360° viewing in addition to a 5 megapixel sensor (capable of 1920x1920 resolution), HD 1080p capability and 10m night-vision, the Vivotek FE8181 indoor network dome camera delivers high quality surveillance round-the-clock and is ideal for large indoor areas such as retail stores, schools, offices and shopping centres.
- User manual
- Quick installation guide
- Installation Wizard
- ST7501 32-channel software
- Calibration tool
- Warranty card
- Alignment sticker
- Desiccant bag
- Screw driver
- Screws pack
- I/O cable
- Mounting bracket
- Software CD
Optional (please select from the above drop down m menu if required):
Back To Top