This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the Vivotek FE8174V
Vivotek FE8174V indoor fixed dome network camera with 5 megapixel sensor and 360°/180° view, built-in microphone, true day/night, wide dynamic range (WDR) and video motion detection
Part of the Vivotek FE8100 series of 360° dome network cameras, the FE8174 features a 5 megapixel sensor for high quality image capture (15 fps) and can produce HD 1080p video at 30 frames per second for high-performance indoor surveillance. The fisheye lens provides wide viewing capabilities, offering 360° viewing when ceiling mounted and 180° panoramic viewing when wall mounted. A removable IR-cut filter enables the FE8174 to capture colour images during daylight and mono images at night time to ensure a scene is covered 24 hours a day.
The built-in microphone and audio input/output provides the Vivotek FE8174 network camera with two way audio capability, enabling audio capture to complement visual video and facilitating verbal interaction for giving warnings. Wide dynamic range (WDR) enhances image quality by adapting contrast in bright or dark scenes to ensure all detailed is captured. The pixel calculator tool enables users to configure resolution for specific areas of a scene to view in greater detail for person identification.
Five-window intelligent video motion detection delivers accurate, configurable monitoring by detecting activity in user-defined areas and alerting the user via email. The FE8174 features triple codec, providing alternative choices for compression method for bandwidth and storage use flexibility. Power over Ethernet (PoE) uses the Ethernet cable to power the camera, reducing cabling needed for installation and lowering costs. Data can be stored internally onto a MicroSD card (sold separately) with edge storage as an alternative to centralised devices, reducing system costs.
The Vivotek FE8174V is the outdoor version of this camera.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select one from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- 5 megapixel sensor captures crisp, detailed images and provides HD 1080p video footage
- Fisheye lens enables 360° viewing when ceiling mounted and 180° panoramic viewing when wall mounted for large area coverage with a single camera
- Indoor dome form blends seamlessly with surroundings for unobtrusive surveillance
- True day/night functionality enables the FE8174 to switch to the relevant capture mode depending on lighting conditions for 24/7 monitoring
- Two-way audio with a built-in microphone provides support for verbal conversation through the camera and also captures audio to enhance visual recordings
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) enables the camera to cope with challenging lighting environments for high quality images in very bright and very dark areas
- With the pixel calculator, the user can choose the image quality of a desired area for in detail viewing of a region of interest
- Five-window intelligent video motion detection provides accurate, reliable surveillance, alerting the user via email if an event is detected
- H.264, Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 compression methods provide support for different network and quality requirements
- The Ethernet cable also carries power (PoE) so removes the need for duplicate cabling and reduces costs
- SD card storage provides an ideal storage solution for mobile or temporary applications and also acts as a data backup (SD card not included)
Compatible recording platforms
The Vivotek FE8174 dome network camera offers advanced, non-invasive surveillance for indoor areas that require high quality images with large area coverage. Typical applications include multi-story car parks, retail stores, offices and hospitals.
- Vivotek ST7501 32-channel recording software
- User manual
- Quick installation guide
- Installation wizard 2
- Warranty card
- Alignment sticker
- Desiccant bag
- Screw driver
- Screws pack
- I/O cable
- Mounting bracket
Optional (please select from above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top