This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the Vivotek FD8382-TV
The Vivotek FD8382-TV outdoor fixed dome network camera can record up to 15 frames per second (fps) at 5MP resolution, or up to 30 fps at 1080p HD resolution. A Built-in infrared (IR) illuminator provides up to 30m of night-vision, while Smart IR technology minimises noise and the chance of overexposure. Utilising Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) and 3D Noise Reduction technology, this camera compensates for scenes with both bright lights and dark shadows, producing clearer detailed visuals.
This outdoor-ready IP camera is equipped with Smart Stream technology which optimises the video stream, helping to lower overall bandwidth usage. Also, combining a varifocal P-iris lens with remote focus enables the optimum viewing angle to be set during installation, while any adjustments can be easily made during maintenance. Designed for long-lasting external use, it is housed in a durable IP66-rated weather resistant and IK10-rated vandal resistant casing, protecting it in exposed areas.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- 5 megapixel sensor produces highly detailed video footage
- Vivotek’s WDR Enhanced technology improves image quality in complex lighting conditions
- Built-in IR (infrared) cut filter and LED illumination provide night-vision at a range of up to 30m
- Smart IR adjusts the intensity of the camera’s IR LEDs as objects move close, preventing details from being lost through overexposure
- 3D noise reduction improves image capture in low light, reducing noise and blur for clearer images
- The unit’s varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles of up to 78°
- P-iris technology adjusts iris opening for enhanced clarity, contrast and depth of field
- Remote focus for precise adjustments remotely during and after installation
- Video Rotation optimises the field of view in narrow scenes – capturing only what is essential
- Smart Stream analyses and optimises the video stream to help lower bandwidth
- Video motion detection provides enhanced security monitoring in areas of interest
- IP66 and IK10-rated for durable outdoor use in harsh weather conditions
- Two-way audio supported with connection of external microphone and speaker (not included)
- Built-in MicroSD card (not included) slot allows for on-board storage and backup
- PoE support for easy and cost-effective one cable installation
- Free 32 channel software (Vivotek VAST)
- Monitor from smartphones and tablets using Vivotek’s free iViewer mobile app
Compatible recording platforms
The Vivotek FD8382-TV outdoor-ready dome network camera, with its 5MP resolution and robust casing, makes it an ideal solution for those who need detailed images in exposed areas. Typical applications include medical centres, bus stations and leisure centres.
- VAST 32-CH Software
- User manual
- Quick installation guide
- Installation wizard 2
- Alignment sticker/desiccant bag
- 1x screw
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top