This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the Vivotek FD8367-V
The Vivotek FD8367-V outdoor-ready fixed dome network camera delivers 2MP resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps), with built-in infrared illumination and Smart IR technology providing up to 30m of evenly exposed night vision. The camera’s weather-resistant casing is also IK10-rated for impact protection, making this Vivotek dome ideal for deployment in exposed areas where tampering or vandalism may be a problem.
Images captured in high contrast scenes are improved with wide dynamic range (WDR) technology. By ensuring details in both bright and dark areas are not lost, objects and individuals can be more easily identified. This camera also features Supreme Night Visibility (SNV) technology, allowing the capture of full colour images in light levels as low as 0.06 lux. Additionally, the unit’s varifocal lens provides wide horizontal views (up to 99°) and allows the desired viewing angle to be easily set during installation. This IP camera reduces bandwidth usage by using Smart Stream technology which analyses and optimises the video stream in real-time.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- 2MP resolution at 30 fps produces highly detailed video footage
- 2.8 to 12 mm varifocal, P-iris lens offering angles of view between 35° and 99°
- Vivotek’s WDR Enhanced technology enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- Supreme Night Visibility (SNV) supports the capture of colour images even in low light
- Infrared-cut filter provides seamless transition from day to night mode - for 24 hour surveillance
- Built-in IR LEDs provide up to 30m of night-vision for surveillance in total darkness
- Smart IR technology adjusts the infrared intensity based on an object’s distance to the camera, reducing over-exposure
- 3D noise reduction improves video quality in low lighting
- The varifocal lens allows ideal scene coverage to be set during installation
- P-iris technology adjusts the iris opening to optimise image quality in locations with constantly changing light
- IP66 and IK10-rated for durable outdoor use in harsh weather conditions
- Smart Stream analyses and optimises the video stream to help lower bandwidth
- Audio I/O ports support two-way communication and allow sound to be recorded
- Built-in Micro-SD card slot allows for on-board storage and backup
- PoE support for easy and cost-effective one cable installation
- Free 32 channel software (Vivotek VAST)
- Monitor from smartphones and tablets using Vivotek’s free iViewer mobile app
Compatible recording platforms
With robust housing and low-light technology, the Vivotek FD8367-V outdoor-ready dome network camera offers a cost-effective option for 24 hour recording in exposed environments. Typical examples of deployment include loading bays, storage yards and car parks.
- VAST 32-CH Software
- User manual
- Quick installation guide
- Installation wizard 2
- Alignment sticker/desiccant bag
- Screw pack
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top