This product has now been discontinued, an alternative camera is the Axis P3265-LVE outdoor varifocal dome IP camera.
Overview of the Vivotek FD8365EHV
IP66 and IK10-rated outdoor Vivotek FD8365EHV fixed dome network camera with Smart IR technology, P-iris lens, true day/night, wide dynamic range Pro (WDRPro), 3D noise reduction, two-way audio, PoE and edge storage
Park of the Vivotek FD8300 range of fixed dome IP cameras, the FD8365EHV is a professional outdoor dome IP camera delivering high quality HD 1080p video at up to 30 frames per second. An automatic infrared cut-filter in addition to integrated infrared LEDs with up to 20m illumination provides high-performance night-vision with full colour image capture during daylight and long-range mono image capture during low light and at night. Smart IR technology adjusts the intensity of the IR lighting based on lighting changes in the ambient environment to prevent overexposure, provide noise reduction and further improve the clarity and quality of low light image capture. IP66 and IK10 rated, the Vivotek FD8365EHV is suitable for outdoor-use in applications potentially subject to harsh weather and possible vandalism or impact.
The P-iris lens which features in the FD8365EHV carefully controls the iris through a built-in stepper motor, optimising opening levels at all times for depth of field and sharp images. Vivotek's advanced Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) Pro technology provides improved visibility in scenes with both dark and light areas, and combined with 3D noise noise reduction, enables the FD8365EHV to capture polished, clear video in low light whilst also reducing bandwidth use from sensor noise. Vivotek’s Smart Focus System makes installation easier by enabling remote focus and zoom adjustment.
Two way audio support when a speaker and microphone are added (not included) enables the Vivotek FD8365EHV camera to also capture audio recordings to enhance the usefulness of video data, assisting with event analysis. Power over Ethernet (PoE) support further simplifies the installation process as a single cable can feed both power and network connection to the camera, whilst recording to an integrated MicroSD card (not included) offers an alternate storage solution to traditional and more expensive centralised devices such as PCs or servers.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a midspan from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- 2 megapixel resolution provides HD 1080p video footage at up to 30 fps for high quality viewing and recording
- True day/night capability with infrared LED illuminators up to 20m provides long-range night-vision for high quality 24/7 surveillance
- Smart IR technology ensures the right amount of light illuminates a scene to prevent saturation
- Motorised P-iris lens and DC iris ensure optimum focus for clear, sharp image capture
- IK10 and IP66 rated outdoor casing protects the camera against harsh weather and provides durable outdoor CCTV
- Wide dynamic range Pro (100dB) provides visibility when lighting conditions are challenging, enabling detailed image capture without saturation
- Two-way audio gives the opportunity to record sound from surroundings to enhance video data whilst also enabling verbal interaction through the camera
- 3D noise reduction further improves low light image capture, preventing noise from blurring images and reducing sensor noise
- Triple window motion detection enables the camera to detect activity and triggers alerts including via email
- PoE feeds the camera with power and network through one cable for quicker installation
- MicroSD storage ensures data is uninterrupted in the event of network failure
- Included Vivotek 32ch recording software
Compatible recording platforms
- Network Video Recorders:
Outdoor-ready and IK10 rated, the Vivotek FD8365EHV network camera is suitable for outdoor surveillance applications in areas subject to harsh weather and/or possible vandalism attempts. The high image quality and good low light performance of this camera make it suitable for clear outdoor surveillance of car parks, restaurants, loading bays, school grounds and warehouses.
- Vivotek ST7501 32-ch recording software
- User manual
- Quick installation guide
- Installation Wizard 2
- Warranty card
- Mounting plate
- Alignment sticker
- L-type hex key wrench
- Desiccant bag
- Hex nut
- Double-sided tape
- AV cable
- Waterproof connector & bushing
- DC connector
Optional (please select from above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top