This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of the Vivotek FD8363
Vivotek FD8363 outdoor network camera with 'true' day/night, IP66 rating, tamper detection, H.264 compression and free recording software
With full HD 1080p at 30fps and a 2 megapixel progressive CMOS sensor, the Vivotek FD8363 outdoor network camera delivers high quality surveillance with ‘true’ day/night capability, enhanced through integrated infrared lights illuminating objects up to 15 metres in the distance. The built-in switchable infrared-cut filter enables the camera to put out monochrome images at night-time, providing an around-the-clock monitoring solution. With an IP66 weatherproof rating and its IK10-rated vandal-resistant casing, this enables the FD8363 to be used in applications with harsh applications, the unit withstanding rain, dust and vandalism. Also, the camera has a wide and variable field of view capability of 38° to 104° (horizontal) making for an extremely wide area of effective surveillance when coupled with the high resolution.
The FD8363 uses Vivotek’s Smart Focus technology and includes on the camera an Easy Focus button and motorised Remote Focus to assist with image and scene adjustment and physical installation. The lens contains a built-in DC-iris and stepper motor to facilitate this Smart Focus technology. Also available is Digital PTZ and wide dynamic range image enhancement for enhanced detail in images captured in high contrast environments; for example in viewing doorways or windows with strong backlighting. Furthermore, with Smart IR to avoid overexposure, on-board microSD/SDHC/SDXC storage and Power over Ethernet support, the FD8363 delivers a robust, high quality and protected wide area surveillance solution in a small form factor.
Included with the Vivotek FD8363 is Vivotek's ST7501 recording software for up to 32 cameras. The Vivotek iViewer application for iOS and Android allows users to monitor cameras remotely via tablets and smartphones, also enabling PTZ/ePTZ screen control.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a PoE midspan from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- 2 megapixel progressive CMOS sensor produces highly detailed images, making objects and people easier to identify than with lower resolution cameras
- Full HD 1080p at 30 fps provides seamless full frame rate video, useful in all CCTV applications
- True day/night functionality via the IR-cut filter delivers a round-the-clock surveillance solution enhanced further by the integrated LEDs, radiating up to a distance of 15 metres
- Motorised Smart Focus system facilitates installation and maintenance, and adjustment can be carried out remotely
- The IP66 rating and vandal-proof casing provides a robust, durable security system suitable for harsh outdoor environments
- Wide dynamic range enhancement improves image detail in high contrast scenes and prevents light saturation
- Tamper detection can alert the user if vandalism attempts are made so that action can be taken quickly
- Digital PTZ gives the user easy navigation through a few clicks to a region of interest
- Triple-codec support with H.264 compression can deliver reduced file size and bandwidth use
- PoE makes installation faster and more efficient as only one cable is required
- SD storage provides a decentralised storage solution, giving flexibility on bandwidth usage
- iViewer enables convenient mobile viewing via iOS and Android for smartphones and tablets
The Vivotek FD8363 network camera is ideal for constant monitoring of wide, outdoor areas such as building entrances and exits, airports or retail stores. The vandal-resistant casing makes it suitable for location in areas at high risk of vandalism, for example in shopping centres or warehouses.
- Vivotek FD8363 network camera
- Vivotek ST7501 Software CD
- L-type Hex key
- Dessicant bag
- DC connector
- Hex nut
- Double sided tape
- Mounting plate
- Alignment sticker
- Power adapter
- Quick installation guide
- Warranty card
- Waterproof connector
Back To Top
- MicroSD card (please select from above the menu above)
- Corner mount
- Junction box
- Pendant mount
- Pole mount
- Wall mount