This product has now been discontinued, an alternative camera is the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP Starlight 6000 VR outdoor dome.
Overview of Vivotek FD8362E
The Vivotek FD8362E is an all-in-one IP66-rated fixed dome IP camera which can be used to monitor outdoor locations even in extreme weather conditions. Viewing and recording in full HD 1080p resolution, the camera is ideal for surveillance of wide, open areas where high zoom and detailed scene capture for identification is essential.
The FD8362E has an on-board Smart Focus System to remotely adjust the focus and focal length settings of the camera. Features such as Focus Assist and Remote Focus helps provide hassle-free installation and maintenance.
Tamper detection sends out notifications to security staff whenever the camera view is obscured, ensuring a quick response. The camera can also be powered using PoE and the on-board MicroSD card slot can be used an alternative to centralised recording on network video recorders (SD card sold separately).
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of Vivotek FD8362E
- Monitor and record in full HD 1080p resolution using a 2 megapixel sensor, delivering clear and detailed video
- Focus adjustment features such as Focus Assist and Remote Focus help to simplify installation
- Built-in heater allows the camera to continue operating even in temperatures as low as -40°C
- IP66-rated vandal-resistant housing protects the camera against damage
- MicroSD card slot provides an alternative to hardware-based recording solutions (card not included)
Typical applications of Vivotek FD8362E
Able to operate in temperatures as low as -40°C, the Vivotek FD8362E is ideal for surveying areas which must remain in constant surveillance even during extreme weather conditions, including airports, banks, government buildings, warehouse and coldstores, military sites and for perimeter surveillance.
Included Accessories for Vivotek FD8362E
Back To Top
- Vivotek FD8362E IP camera
- Quick installation guide
- Software CD
- Alignment sticker
- Mounting plate
- Waterproof connector
- Power adapter
- L-type hex key wrench
- Hex nut
- DC power cable
- Double-sided tape
- Silica gel
- Warranty card