This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Wisenet IP Cameras
Overview of Vivotek FD8362
The Vivotek FD8362 fixed dome network camera is ideal for monitoring wide open areas where clear video is required. Key features for this camera include the choice between 2-megapixel and full HD 1080p resolution coupled with enhanced wide dynamic range (WDR), a vandal-proof housing and true day/night capability.
For hassle-free installation and setup, Vivotek’s built-in Smart Focus System uses a built-in stepper motor to adjust focal range so no manual adjustment is required and PoE support minimises the cabling required.
The FD8362’s robust IP66-rated, vandal-proof casing helps protect it against harsh weather as well as vandalism and its MicroSD recording capability allows local recording, saving on external storage. The camera can also trigger alerts on detection of tampering, including spray painting, defocusing or re-positioning.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of Vivotek FD8362
- Full HD 1080p resolution delivers superb video quality for clear surveillance
- Smart Focus System quickly and accurately sets the camera's focus through the web interface
- 24-hour surveillance with the switchable infrared-cut filter (infrared illumination required for low-light viewing)
- Tamper detection triggers alerts when the camera view is obscured, blocked or spray painted, reducing downtime
- IP66-rated, vandal-proof housing protects the camera from inclement weather and vandalism
- MicroSD card recording provides an alternative storage option to network video recorders (MicroSD card not included)
- Power over Ethernet compatible, allowing power and data to reach the camera using a single cable
Typical applications of Vivotek FD8362
The Vivotek FD8362 is ideal for monitoring wide outdoor areas where detail is key and contrast is high, making it a useful surveillance solution for premises such as airport terminals, bus stations, business entrances, loading bays and transport hubs.
Included accessories for Vivotek FD8362
Back To Top
- Quick installation guide
- Software CD
- Alignment sticker
- Mounting plate
- Waterproof connector
- Power adapter
- L-type hex key wrench
- Hex nut
- DC power cable
- Double-sided tape
- Silica gel
- Warranty card