Overview of the Vivotek FD8169A
This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Wisenet QNV-6012R outdoor, vandal resistant dome IP camera
This indoor dome IP camera from Vivotek is capable of 2 megapixel resolution at 30 fps, true day/night and up to 20m night-vision with built-in IR LEDs. Also features Smart IR technology, 3D noise reduction, dual codec, five window motion detection, on-board recording and PoE. Vivotek’s VAST video management software is included and the camera can be accessed remotely using the Vivotek iViewer app.
The unit's infrared-cut filter provides 24 hour monitoring by switching the camera between day (colour) and night (black and white) mode depending on available light. It's equipped with 6 infrared LED lights and provides up to 20m of infrared light, enabling image capture in total darkness. The IR LEDs are intelligently adapted to provide illumination best suited to the scene, preventing overexposure and assisting with identification of individuals. Additionally, 3D noise reduction further polishes video in low lit environments by reducing sensor noise for clearer images.
With five window motion detection and a camera tampering alarm, this network camera is able to alert users to activity, delivering reliable surveillance and ensuring activity is captured. It supports both H.264 and MJPEG, and multiple streams can be transmitted simultaneously in either format at different resolutions, frame rate and image quality to suit requirements. The camera is powered through the network cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE), providing low-cost and simple installation, whilst on-board recording capability to a MicroSD card (card not included), provides low-cost edge storage.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- 2 megapixel sensor captures crisp video footage
- 24/7 surveillance with infrared-cut filter automatically switching camera to correct capture mode
- Smart IR LEDs provide up to 20m of enhanced night-vision
- Reduced sensor noise in low light with 3D noise reduction technology
- Compact indoor dome design
- Reduce files using either H.264 or MJPEG depending on preference
- Five window video motion detection and tamper alarm alert operators to activity
- Users can view a scene more closely using the digital pan-tilt-zoom feature
- On-board recording to a MicroSD card provides cost-effective storage independent of the network
- Same cable for power and network connectivity using PoE, reducing installation costs
- 32 channel software from Vivotek is included
- iViewer app enables remote access from mobile devices
Compatible recording platforms
Back To Top
The 2 megapixel resolution and advanced night-time surveillance capabilities of the Vivotek FD8169A dome network camera make it ideal for CCTV monitoring of general indoor spaces that require cost-effective 24-hour surveillance. Typical applications include doctors surgeries, schools, boutiques and retail stores.
- Vivotek VAST 32-channel video management software
- User manual
- Quick installation guide
- Installation Wizard 2
- Alignment sticker
- Screw pack
Optional (please select from above drop down menu if required):