This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Outdoor IP Cameras
Overview of the Vivotek FD8154V
IK10 and IP66 rated external dome network camera from Vivotek with 1.3MP CMOS sensor, true day/night capability and integrated LEDs with up to 20m radiant distance. Other handy features include 3D noise reduction, dual codec, PoE, edge recording and included 32-channel software. Mobile access is provided using the Vivotek iViewer app.
IP66 and IK10 rated, the vandal-resistant FD8154V indoor dome network camera from Vivotek delivers crisp 1.3 megapixel resolution captured by the CMOS sensor, ideal for surveillance of exposed outdoor areas. With an infrared-cut filter, the camera is able to switch between day (colour) and night (monochrome) capture modes, providing ‘true’ day/night 24-hour surveillance. Equipped with infrared LEDs, the FD8154V provides up to 20m of night-vision, enabling image capture in complete darkness. Vivotek’s Supreme Night Visibility further improves low light image capture by increasing sensitivity, whilst 3D noise reduction technology reduces blur and enables clearer identification of individuals.
The Vivotek FD8154V network camera provides reliable and accurate video surveillance using triple-window motion detection to alert operators to activity via several methods including digital output and file upload. Using ePTZ, users can digitally pan-tilt-zoom across a scene to analyse activity. The built-in microphone captures audio within 5 metres of the camera, providing useful audio data to complement video footage.
Recording to MicroSD card (card not included) provides cost-savings benefits as there is no need for a centralised recording devices such as a PC or server. Additionally, Power over Ethernet (PoE) also reduces the cost of installation as the camera is powered through the same cable as the network connection. Dual codec support gives users a choice of compression format to best suit requirements.
Vivotek’s ST7501 software is included with all Vivotek network cameras, providing video management for up to 32 cameras. Users can remotely access the camera via the Vivotek iViewer app for handy video monitoring whilst on the move.
Indoor version: Vivotek FD8154.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- IP66 & IK10 rated dome casing provides robust CCTV ideal for outdoor, exposed areas
- Automatic switching between day and night mode using infrared-cut filter
- Long-range night-vision up to 20m with integrated infrared LEDs
- 1.3 megapixel CMOS sensor produces crisp, smooth surveillance footage at up to 30 fps
- Improved low light image capture using Supreme Night Visibility and 3D noise reduction technologies
- Built-in microphone captures audio from the camera’s surroundings up to 5m away
- Triple-window motion detection can detect movement in specific areas, alerting users
- ePTZ enables digital pan, tilt, zoom of an area for closer analysis
- MJPEG and H.264 formats are supported, enabling compression flexibility
- Low-cost installation using a single cable for power and network connectivity
- Edge recording to MicroSD card (card not included) provides a decentralised storage location
- Vivotek ST7501 32 channel software is included
- Can be accessed remotely using Vivotek’s iViewer app
Compatible recording platforms
With advanced night-time capabilities in addition to an IK10 and IP66 rated casing, the Vivotek FD8154V dome network camera delivers robust, high quality surveillance 24 hours a day, ideal for exposed outdoor areas including schools, car parks, train stations, bars and retail stores.
- Vivotek ST7501 32-channel software
- User manual
- Quick installation guide
- Installation wizard 2
- Warranty card
- Alignment stickers
- Screw pack
- Software CD
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top