Overview of the Vivotek FD8151V
This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Indoor IP Cameras
Compact Vivotek FD8151V indoor mini dome network camera with enhanced night time capabilities, built-in microphone, dual codec, MicroSD card recording, PoE and included recording software
Part of Vivotek’s low-cost and compact FD8100 series of indoor mini-dome network cameras, the FD8151V offers high quality and robust indoor surveillance in a 100mm, vandal-proof casing to protect against tampering attempts. 1.3MP resolution provides crisp video footage whilst true day/night functionality with 9 built-in infrared LEDs and Supreme Night Visibility technology provide up to 5m of clear night-vision for surveillance 24 hours a day. The Vivotek FD8151V is available in either black or white (please select options from the above drop down menu).
A built-in microphone enables the FD8151V to capture sounds from the surroundings of the camera to complement surveillance footage and allow for further activity analysis. The Vivotek FD8151V provides effective and reliable security monitoring using triple-window motion detection, enabling the camera to detect activity and alert the user via a choice of methods.
With support for industry-standard H.264 compression technology, the FD8151V IP camera is able to reduce file size whilst conserving valuable bandwidth. MJPEG is also supported so video streams can be transmitted in an alternative format for versatile applications. Power over Ethernet (PoE) provides quick and easy installation of the Vivotek FD8151V and MicroSD recording keeps system costs down by removing the need for centralised devices such as servers or PCs.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a midspan from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Compact and vandal-proof dome measuring just 100m provides unobtrusive surveillance, available in either black or white to blend with environment
- 1.3 megapixel sensor enables good quality image capture in 1280x1024 resolution at 30 fps
- True day/night with 5m IR night-vision and Supreme Night Visibility provides crisp, polished video in low light conditions for clear monitoring 24/7
- Surrounding noise can be captured through the built-in microphone to enhance video footage
- Dual codec provides compression methods to suit a variety of applications
- MicroSD card recording provides cost-effective edge storage and a data backup solution in case of a network failure
- Triple-window motion detection enables the camera to alert the user of activity detected effectively and accurately
- PoE support reduces the cost of installing the FD8151V, using a single cable for power and network connectivity
- Included 32-ch recording software provides free and easy-to-use video management
Compatible recording platforms
- Network Video Recorders:
Available in a choice of colours, the Vivotek FD8151V provides a low-cost and non-invasive surveillance solution ideal for a wide range of indoor applications that can be prone to vandalism such as warehouses, retail stores, health centres, lifts and supermarkets.
- Vivotek ST7501 32-channel recording software
- User manual
- Quick installation guide
- Installation wizard
- Warranty card
- Screw pack
Optional (please select from above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top