This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Indoor IP Cameras
Overview of the Vivotek FD8137H
Vivotek FD8137H fixed dome indoor network camera with built-in microphone, true day/night with 15m infrared illuminators, 1280x800 resolution at 30 fps, wide dynamic range Pro, 3D noise reduction and dual codec.
The easy-to-use and compact Vivotek FD8137H indoor network camera provides unobtrusive surveillance designed for general indoor applications. With 1 megapixel resolution (1280x800) at up to 30 frames per second, the FD8137H delivers crisp, high quality video footage. A removable infrared-cut filter provides the FD8137H with ‘true’ day/night capability, optimised further by 12 integrated LED lights providing up to 15m of radiant distance to allow monochrome image capture in zero light conditions.
A built-in microphone captures audio from surroundings within 5 metres, providing useful information to complement video footage and help with event analysis. Triple window motion detection with camera tampering detection enables the camera to alert the user if activity is detected, providing constant, precise surveillance.
Wide dynamic range (WDR) Pro technology allows the camera to capture bright and dark areas of a scene and combine these images to generate a high quality image with clearly visible detail. 3D noise reduction technology enhances low light image capture by preventing noise from blurring images and ePTZ enables digital pan-tilt-zoom for more detailed scene coverage.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) support provides reduced installation costs, whilst on board recording provides flexible storage capabilities as data can be temporarily stored internally and transferred to a centralised device at low traffic times.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select one from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- 1 megapixel resolution (1280x800) at 30 fps produces smooth, detailed video footage
- True day/night with 15m night-vision provides high quality surveillance throughout low light and during night-time
- Fixed dome form factor is compact and unobtrusive
- Built-in microphone can capture sound within 5 metres to complement video and assist with event analysis
- ePTZ provides close-up viewing of a particular area of interest for further analysis
- Wide dynamic range Pro combines different exposures of a scene to generate the optimum image with maximum detail
- 3D noise reduction prevents noise captured under low light blurring images and using high bandwidth
- Triple window motion detection and camera tampering detection provide accurate and reliable monitoring, able to alert the user of activity identified
- H.264 reduces file size whilst conserving bandwidth use, MJPEG compatibility also
- PoE allows long cable lengths for flexible installation
- MicroSD card recording offers a bandwidth-friendly storage solution, independent of the network and therefore reliable and robust
Compatible recording platforms
- Network Video Recorders:
The Vivotek FD8137H network camera is ideal for the indoor surveillance of high contrast environments such as lobby entrances, loading areas and parking lots.
- Vivotek ST7501 32-ch recording software
- User manual
- Quick installation guide
- Installation wizard 2
- Warranty card
- Alignment sticker
- Screw pack
- Software CD
Back To Top