Overview of Vivotek FD8135H
This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Indoor IP Cameras
The Vivotek FD8135H is an indoor IP camera capable of capturing video at HD720p resolution for clear, crisp imagery. Built-in infrared LEDs provide illumination for up to 20m from the camera, while an infrared-cut filter allows the camera to switch from full colour during the day to monochrome at night, allowing for 24-hour surveillance.
Vivotek's Wide Dynamic Range Pro feature helps to capture both light and dark areas in view, using advanced processing to generate high-quality imagery in difficult lighting conditions, while the built-in P-iris feature adjusts the iris to improve depth of field and reduce blurring.
Triple-window video motion detection allows selection of specific areas to monitor, giving flexibility of focus by allowing you to target important surveillance areas, while its ePTZ technology enables you to zoom in on areas without physically moving the camera. This reduces wear and tear as there are no moving parts.
An on-board SD card slot provides a localised recording solution for backup or to help save expenditure on recording devices. The Vivotek FD8135H is also Power over Ethernet compliant, allowing it to receive both power and network connectivity using a single CAT5 cable, saving on wiring costs. Also included is Vivotek's 32 channel recording software, negating the need to spend extra on an NVR or third party management software.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Please select from the choices above if required.
Key features & benefits of Vivotek FD8135H
- HD720p resolution for high-quality video recording at up to 30 fps
- Integrated infrared lighting helps to illuminate up to 20m from the camera
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro combines light and dark areas to produce high-quality footage in difficult lighting conditions
- P-iris feature adjusts the iris in response to bright light to help reduce blurring and ensure a clear image
- Removable infrared-cut filter switches between full colour and black and white footage at night for monitoring around-the-clock
- On-board SD card storage provides a backup or alternative storage option (card not included)
- Power over Ethernet compliance allows the camera to receive power and data using a single cable
Typical applications of the Vivotek FD8135H
Packed with performance-enhancing features, the Vivotek FD8135H network camera is particularly suited to monitoring indoor locations such as warehouses, underground car parks or building entrances where light conditions can be challenging.
Accessories for the Vivotek FD8135H
Back To Top
- Vivotek FD8135H IP camera
- CD with installation guide and ST7501 32-channel recording software
- Quick installation guide
- Warranty card
- Alignment sticker
- T10 torx screwdriver
- Plastic anchors
- AV cable