This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Indoor IP Cameras
Overview of Vivotek FD8134
The Vivotek FD8134 provides a true 24 hour monitoring solution, ideal for areas such as store rooms and shop floors. The camera's day/night filter allows it to capture colour or monochrome footage dependant on lighting conditions while the integrated infrared lighting illuminates objects in view up to a distance of 10m, meaning that even in complete darkness, the camera can still capture clear security footage.
Video is produced at resolutions up to 1 megapixel (1280x800) so that facial features and other small details can be captured. The camera's compact casing also means that it can monitor sensitive areas unobtrusively, while Power over Ethernet support requires that only a single cable be routed to the camera's location to reduce installation time, supplying power and data through its network connection.
Recordings can be made onto the camera itself when used with a MicroSD card, improving recording reliability and reducing system costs by eliminating separate recording applications. H.264 video compression also maximizes available recording space by compressing video by up to 80% compared with MJPEG.
Key features & benefits of Vivotek FD8134
- Provides a cost-effective monitoring solution
- Never miss important events in low-light levels with day/night switching and built-in infrared lighting
- Compact form lets users monitor without drawing attention
- MicroSD card recording improves reliability while removing the need for expensive recording devices
- Power over Ethernet support improves installation times since a single cable supplies power and data to the camera
Typical applications of Vivotek FD8134
The FD8134 provides clear megapixel footage 24 hours a day, even without any external light, making it ideal for a variety of locations such as school corridors, shop floors and office buildings.
Accessories for Vivotek FD8134
- Power Adapter
- Setup CD
- Mounting template
- Quick Installation Guide
- Warranty Card
- RJ45 Female/Female Coupler
- Ferrite Core
Back To Top