Overview of the Vista VK2 1080VRDIR3V9F
This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-LVE
Vandal-resistant and IP66-rated for outdoor use Vista VK2 1080VRDIR3V9F IP dome camera with full HD 1080p at 30 fps, a motorised varifocal lens with remote focus and 24 infrared LEDs providing up to 10m of illumination. Also incorporates wide dynamic range, 3D noise reduction, two alarm inputs and outputs, video motion detection, two-way audio support, triple streaming, Power over Ethernet (PoE) for easy installation and MicroSD card recording within the camera itself. As with all Vista IP cameras, 32 channel VK2-CLIENT recording software is freely included and iOS and Android apps are available for access via smartphones and tablets.
Part of the feature-rich Vista F-series, the VK2-1080VRDIR3V9F provides a variety of useful functions for professional CCTV installations. Fitted with a 1/2.8" Sony 2 megapixel progressive scan CMOS sensor this Vista camera can produce full HD 1080p video footage at full frame rate (30 fps) whilst the motorised varifocal lens with remote focus function provides for accurate camera set up, ensuring optimum focus and sharpness of the images captured. With light sensitivity down to 0.9 lux in colour and down to zero lux (complete darkness) in monochrome mode with the infrared LEDs on, this robust, compact camera is suited for 24/7 CCTV monitoring in and around buildings. Allowing for two external inputs and outputs, the camera can be configured to accept and send triggers for a series of actions to take place, such as for example connecting PIR detectors or open a door. In addition, the two-way audio function allows for a microphone and speaker to be attached (not included) which can be used to communicate with the camera's surroundings or to record sound with the video.
IK10 (impact) and IP66 (ingress) rated, this camera is robust and durable, suitable for external use in demanding environment subject to wet and cold weather as well as potential impact from vandalism. The low light capability is enhanced by 3D noise reduction to produce clearer video in darker conditions and wide dynamic range (WDR) helps with stark light contrast in scenes. The Vista VK2-1080VRDIR3V9F can either be powered via a local power adapter (not included) or via PoE for flexibility and likewise triple streaming capability in H.264, MJPEG or MPEG-4 provides options when it comes to stream configuration and bandwidth control.
The included 32-channel recording software together with support for MicroSD card recording inside the camera, as well as Onvif compatibility, makes the Vista VK2-1080VRDIR3V9F a cost-effective choice with plenty of options to suit individual configuration needs and preferences. Also easy to use for managers on the go via available iOS and Android apps.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Sony 1/2.8" progressive scan 2 megapixel CMOS sensor provides for full HD 1080p (30 fps) capability
- IR-corrected lens with and infrared-cut filter provides true day/night functionality, enhanced by 10 metre infrared (IR) night-vision for image capture in complete darkness
- Motorised varifocal lens can be remotely adjusted for easier installation and sharp image capturing for the life time of the camera
- IK10 and IP66 rated die-cast aluminium dome casing is robust and strong for durable outdoor use throughout bad weather, cold temperatures and impact; compact form factor for low-profile CCTV monitoring
- Full duplex audio recordings can be captured when a microphone is added (not included) and/or verbal interaction can take place through the camera when a speaker is connected (not included)
- Wide dynamic range improves images captured from scenes with stark light contrast, e.g. door entries
- 3D noise reduction reduces blur in low light images to provide more polished clear video footage
- Video motion detection enables the camera to alert the user that activity has been detected
- Alarm inputs/outputs enable external devices to be connected to the camera
- Triple codec enable triple streaming in 3 different compression formats for flexibility regarding bandwidth and storage management
- PoE provides a low-cost installation method, feeding power through the Ethernet cable
- MicroSD card recording offers a local storage solution that is independent from the network
- 32-channel recording software is included with support for up to 32 cameras
- Mobile support through iOS and Android apps enables video to be viewed live and played back via smartphones and tablets
Compatible recording platforms:
- Network Video Recorders:
The Vista VK2-1080VRDIR3V9F network dome camera is ideal for general CCTV observation in and around buildings with HD 1080p, integrated infrared and a number of image enhancing features delivering good quality footage day and night. Typical examples include hospitals, farm and storage yards, car parks and shop fronts.
- VK2-CLIENT 32-channel recording software
- Installation CD
- Installation guide
- Template sheet
- Accessory kit
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
Back To Top
- PoE midspan
- MicroSD card
- Mounting brackets:
- Vista VRD-EWMB cable managed wall bracket
- Vista VRD-EPMB cable managed pendant mount
- Vista VRD-TMJB cable managed tower mount with junction box
- Vista VRD-TM cable managed tower mount bracket