Overview of the Vista VK2 1080VFDIR37E
This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3265-LV
The VK2 1080VFDIR37E mini dome network camera, part of the affordable Vista E-series, is capable of full HD 1080p at 30 frames per second and has true day/night capability with 24 built-in infrared LEDs providing night-vision up to a 15 metre range. Further handy features include integrated video motion detection (VMD), triple codec and Vista's Event Boost technology, which can increase video frame rate from low to high when motion is detected. Ease of installation is provided by Power over Ethernet (PoE) support and the included Vista VK2-CLIENT recording software with support for mobile apps for iOS and Android, allowing you to receive alerts, view cameras and recorded footage from anywhere.
This compact indoor CCTV IP camera is ideal for general security monitoring. HD 1080p resolution at 30fps delivers smooth real-time video, whilst the fixed 3.7mm lens provides wide angle coverage. True day/night functionality in combination with 24 integrated infrared LEDs provide up to 15m of IR illumination for enhanced night time image capture, whilst full colour images are captured during daylight, providing effective 24/7 CCTV surveillance. The compact mini dome form factor of this Vista network camera make it ideal for unobtrusive monitoring of indoor spaces including offices, small retail spaces and at home.
The camera supports Vista’s Triple Streaming technology which enables 3 separate streams to be configured to optimise for available bandwidth and storage, with a choice of H.264, MPEG4 or MJPEG video compression formats. Event Boost technology uses the built-in motion detection feature to record activity in high frame rates whilst continuously recording in low frame rate, reducing storage and bandwidth requirements.
With a choice between either Power over Ethernet (PoE) or local power, the Vista VK2-1080VFDIR37e provides flexibility for different install types. MicroSD card recording (card not included) allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit with no dependence on centralised devices. This storage method also provides failover protection for data loss in case of a network failure. The included Vista VK2-CLIENT 32-channel recording software provides user-friendly video management, and apps for iOS and Android provide handy mobile access to the camera whilst on the move. Overall, the Vista VK2-1080VFDIR37E provides a CCTV solution suitable for most applications at an attractive price point.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select one from the menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- 1/2.8” 2 megapixel CMOS sensor with progressive scan captures full HD 1080p (30 fps)
- True day night with 15m infrared night-vision enables detailed night-time video capture and recording in total darkness
- Compact mini-dome design is non-invasive and ideal for small indoor spaces
- Motion detection and Event Boost technology reduce storage and bandwidth use
- PoE keeps system costs down as power is fed through the network cable instead of via separate electrical cabling
- H.264, MJPEG and MPEG4 are all supported to provide compression suitable for different requirements
- On-board recording enables stand-alone operation and provides fail-safe local data storage
- Included Vista VK2-CLIENT 32 camera recording software and mobile access via iOS and Android apps
Compatible recording platforms:
- Network Video Recorders:
True day/night functionality with 15m infrared IR night-vision combined with full HD 1080p capability make the Vista VK2 1080VFDIR37E suitable for detailed night-time video capture for various general indoor applications. Examples include homes, offices, retail stores, schools, restaurants and bars.
- Installation CD
- Installation guide
- Accessory kit
- Vista VK2-CLIENT recording software
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu):
Back To Top