Overview of the Vista VK2 1080BXDNe
This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P1375-E
Traditional box-style indoor network camera with varifocal direct-drive IR corrected lens, full HD 1080p capability (25 fps), infrared-cut filter for automatic day/night functionality, wide dynamic range and 3D noise reduction for improved performance in challenging lighting environments, triple codec streaming, motion detection, bi-directional audio support, MicroSD card recording and Power-over-Ethernet. This camera also comes with the VK2-CLIENT 32-channel video management software and the Vista apps for iOS and Android.
From the cost-effective Vista E-series, the VK2-1080BXDNe provides high quality HD 1080p surveillance at 25 frames per second, ideal for most general indoor environments. Its direct drive varifocal IR corrected lens can be adjusted for different applications and a built-in infrared-cut filter provides the camera with true day/night capability, delivering 24/7 CCTV security. Audio input and output enable two-way audio when a speaker and microphone are connected (not included), so sound can be recorded and verbal messages can be spoken through the camera. The VK2-1080BXDNe can also be combined with an outdoor housing for external use.
Scenes with shadows and highlights are captured effectively by the VK2-1080BXDNe IP camera using wide dynamic range technology, whilst 3D noise reduction digitally filters noise from low light images to improve video captured in dim conditions. Built-in video motion detection (VMD) enables the camera to alert an operator if activity has been identified via a selection of methods including email, external device activation and image upload to FTP, for efficient and accurate security monitoring. The alarm input and output facility enables external devices to be connected to the camera to perform actions on motion detection, for example a PIR sensor.
MicroSD card recording and Power over Ethernet (PoE) are both supported by the Vista VK2-1080BXDNe, helping to deliver low-cost installation, reducing the need for more costly centralised storage devices and separate power cabling. Triple streaming capability in H.264, MJPEG or MPEG-4 provides file compression suitable for a variety of applications.
As with all Vista IP cameras, the VK2-1080BXDNe comes with Vista VK2-CLIENT recording software which provides video management for up to 32 cameras. Additional support for mobile viewing via iOS and Android apps for smartphones and tablets provides alternative and handy video access.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Outdoor version: Vista VK2-1080BXDNe outdoor POE bundle.
Key features & benefits
- 25 images per second video capture in HD 1080p provides crisp, high quality CCTV surveillance ideal for most general applications
- Varifocal direct drive lens allows precise adjustment for different scenes to gain the required field of view
- Automatic true day/night capability thought the built-in IR-cut filter enables 24/7 image capture for constant CCTV security
- Support for full duplex audio allows a speaker and microphone to connect directly to the camera to enable sound capture and verbal interaction through the camera
- Wide dynamic range captures scenes with challenging lighting in more detail, preventing dark shadows or bright highlights from saturating objects
- 3D noise reduction technology suppresses noise captured in low light video, retaining good image quality
- Traditional box-style camera can be used in an external housing to provide outdoor monitoring
- A 32GB MicroSD card can be used to store video data internally on the camera as an alternative to a centralised PC or server across the network
- PoE passes power along with data through the Ethernet cable to the camera so separate electrical cabling is not required, saving on installation costs
- Triple streaming is available is H.264, MJPEG or MPEG-4 to enable file compression suitable for various applications
- Motion detection identifies activity and enables the camera to alert the user via a range of methods including email
- Vista 32-channel recording software is included
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android are free to download and provide useful access to video via smartphones and tablets
Compatible recording platforms:
- Network Video Recorders:
With HD 1080p and true day/night, the Vista VK2 1080BXDNe network camera is ideal for indoor applications that require high quality surveillance 24 hours a day such as offices, hotels, supermarkets and schools. This camera can also be combined with an outdoor housing to enable use in external applications; typical examples could include surveillance of car parks, loading bays and petrol stations.
- Vista VDD31V12IRP-3MP 3.1-8mm varifocal direct drive IR corrected lens
- Vista VK2-CLIENT 32-channel recording software
- Installation CD
- C-mount ring
- Auto DC-iris connector
Optional (please select from the above menu):
Back To Top