Overview of the Vista VK2 1080BIR37E
This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P1455-LE
IP67-rated Vista VK2 1080BIR37e outdoor bullet network camera with HD 1080p at 30 images per second, 24 integrated infrared (IR) LEDs with a 15 metre range, Triple Streaming and Event Boost technology, built-in video motion detection and on-camera SD card recording, Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or local power supply and the included Vista VK2-CLIENT recording software with support for mobile apps.
Part of the Vista VK2 E-series of affordable, feature-rich network cameras the versatile VK2-1080BIR37E outdoor bullet IP camera delivers high quality CCTV in 2 megapixel resolution and is capable of HD 1080p at 30 frames per second. Built-in infrared illumination and true day/night capability provide full colour reproduction during the day and monochrome infrared night-vision with a 15 metre range at night. This combined with the camera's 3.7mm megapixel lens and its IP-67 rating make the Vista VK2-1080BIR37E ideal for 24/7 security monitoring in outdoor areas such as car parks, around office buildings, shop fronts, yard space and at home.
Video motion detection enables the camera to automatically alert the user of activity and to start or speed up recording, doing so in a bandwidth and storage efficient way using Vista’s Event Boost and Triple Streaming features. These technologies enable continuous recording at a low frame rate until an event occurs, which automatically triggers an increase in the frame rate to a user-defined level, whilst also having the option to configure three individual streams with choice of H.264, MPEG4 and MJPEG.
The Vista VK2-1080BIR37E can be powered using an auxiliary power supply or via Power over Ethernet (PoE), which makes installation easier as only one cable needs to be installed. Edge storage support using a MicroSD card (not included) enables stand-alone operation or can provide fail-safe data storage should the network fail, allowing for footage to still be retrieved. Also included is the Vista VK2-CLIENT video management software enabling CCTV recording and playback of up to 32 video channels, accessible via PCs on the network as well as remotely via the Internet or via iOS and Android mobiles, providing full control. All in all, this Vista IP CCTV camera offers an attractive, complete solution for the majority of security applications.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a PoE midspan from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- 1/2.8" progressive scan 2 megapixel CMOS sensor provides full HD 1080p video capture at up to 30 fps
- True day and night performance with integrated IR LEDs providing up to 15m of infrared night-vision in complete darkness
- IP67-rated compact casing provides reliability and durability, able to withstand the harshest of weather conditions
- Triple codec provides different methods of file compression depending on requirements
- Triple Streaming and video motion detection with Event Boost for reduced bandwidth and storage use
- On-camera recording and storage, providing backup storage or allows for standalone operation
- PoE support for easy, cost-effective installation
- Included Vista VK2-CLIENT 32-channel recording software with iOS and Android mobile app support
Compatible recording platforms:
- Network Video Recorders:
Featuring full HD capability and true day/night functionality with infrared night vision makes the Vista VK2-1080BIR37E ideal for a wide range of outdoor applications that require 24/7 security monitoring. Examples include schools, petrol stations, car parks, office buildings and driveways.
- Installation CD
- Installation guide
- Accessory kit
- Vista VK2-CLIENT video management software (for 32 channels)
Optional (please select from the above menu if required):
Back To Top