Overview of the Vista VK2 1080XPTZ outdoor bundle
This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P5655-E
Outdoor bundle combining the Vista VK2 1080XPTZ dome PTZ IP camera and the Vista VDM-EXTHSG IP66-rated external housing for durable and weatherproof outdoor CCTV surveillance. This combination delivers high-end, value-for-money security surveillance, providing effective wide area coverage through 360° panning, tilt and 30x optical zoom for identification of objects or people. This competitively priced external product bundle also features infrared-cut filter for true day/night functionality, wide dynamic range, two-way audio, video motion detection, triple streaming and Power-over-Ethernet. iOS and Android mobile apps enable full PTZ control via smartphones and tablets whilst the included VK2-CLIENT recording software provides video management for up to 32 cameras.
In addition to the IP66-rated housing for durable outdoor use in harsh weather, the PTZ capability of this Vista VK2-1080XPTZ outdoor bundle enables wide area coverage with a single camera, delivering 360° views with tilt functionality and powerful 30x optical zoom for monitoring in detail. Video streaming at 60 fps in HD 1080p makes this outdoor bundle suitable for fast-paced applications where high quality, smooth video footage is required such as city and traffic surveillance. Auto-guard touring, preset view configuration and privacy masking are some typical PTZ functions that are supported alongside jack sockets for two-way audio when a speaker and microphone are connected (not included). A smoked dome is available to disguise lens direction (please select from above dropdown menu if required).
Wide dynamic range captures all detail in scenes where bright highlights or shadows may exist, ideal for outdoor environments subject to bright sunlight. The VK2-1080XPTZ supports triple codec streaming and H.264 and MJPEG compression methods for flexible storage and bandwidth management. Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) supplies power to the camera through the Ethernet cable whilst the external housing requires a local power supply.
The included Vista VK2-CLIENT recording software provides user-friendly video management for up to 32 cameras and in addition, live and recorded video can be viewed via Vista apps available for free download from Apple and Android, with full PTZ compatibility.
Please note: the camera within this outdoor bundle does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Indoor version: Vista VK2-1080XPTZ.
Key features & benefits
- High frame rate recording in HD 1080p at up to 60 fps provides ideal video footage for busy environments with fast-moving activity such as motorways or city surveillance scenarios
- Large, wide area scenes can be effectively monitored through 360° panning, tilt and 30x optical zoom
- 24 hour surveillance is possible through the automatic infrared-cut filter which switches the camera from colour video in daylight to mono video at night
- IP66-rated outdoor housing delivers durable and strong outdoor CCTV, protected against rain and dust ingress
- Speaker and microphone can be connected to the camera to facilitate audio recording and verbal interaction (microphone and speaker not included)
- Wide dynamic range provides useful video footage for evidence as the technology captures all areas of a scene even if saturated by bright highlights or dark shadows
- Stream configuration is flexible with triple codec streaming with MPEG-4, MJPEG and H.264 compression types
- PoE provides cost-effective power to the camera using the Ethernet cable (housing not PoE-powered)
- Included software enables video management of up to 32 cameras
- Full PTZ control via mobile devices through iOS and Android apps
- Optional smoked dome for more unobtrusive surveillance
- Various mounting brackets available to assist with installation in different environments
Compatible recording platforms:
- Network Video Recorders:
With high frame rate capability, powerful zoom and PTZ capabilities, the VK2-1080XPTZ outdoor product bundle provides a solution which delivers high frame rate, high quality surveillance suitable for demanding external applications with fast-moving objects, and where clear identification is required 24 hours a day. Typical examples include airports, prisons, and city & traffic surveillance.
- Vista VK2-1080XPTZ dome network camera
- Vista VDM-EXTHSG IP66-rated outdoor housing
- Vista VPSU243EXT (3amp 24VAC) power supply for housing
- VK2-CLIENT 32-channel recording software
- Installation CD
- Accessory kit for installation
- Template sheet
- Extension connector kit
Optional (please select from above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top
- PoE midspan
- Vista mounting brackets: