This product is discontinued, for alternatives please seeHousing and Brackets
Overview of the Videotec VIPNX kit
The Videotec VIPNX is a stainless steel wiper accessory kit for use with the Videotec NXM stainless steel maritime housing. The wiper is directly installed onto the housing body and keeps the screen clean and free of debris and smears, enabling the camera to produce high quality, clear images with no distortion.
The NXM housing is designed for maritime applications subject to moisture and salt in the air, while the VIPNX stainless steel wiper enhances the housing's performance in such environments by wiping away water droplets and salt smears affecting the screen. The wiper is made from AISI 316L electropolished stainless steel and is IP66 rated for outdoor use in rain or moist environments.
The Videotec VIPNX is available in two voltages, 230Vac (VIPNX1C) or 24Vac (VIPNX2C) (available for selection at the above dropdown menu).
For use with:
Key technical indicators
- Body: wiper blade and encolsure constructed from AISI 316 electropolished stainless steel
- Dimensions (not inclusive of blade): 100mm diameter x 169mm length
- Connector: 3+1 pins
- Power consumption: 7W for both voltages
- Weight: 1.7kg (net)
- Certifications: IP66 & IP67
Back To Top
- Videotec VIPNX stainless steel wiper kit
- Instruction manual