This product is discontinued, for alternative models please see Control boards and Joysticks.
Overview of the Videotec DCZ USB keyboard
A user-friendly, ergonomically designed USB keyboard for management of CCTV applications with a joystick and jog shuttle facility, powered through a single USB cable. The DCZ keyboard comes additionally with alarm buzzer and 38 backlit keys and is easy to setup and use. Suitable for both left and right-handers. Full Milestone integration enables the keyboard and all of its features to be used with Milestone XProtect software.
The DCZ keyboard enables camera control and management of CCTV systems from a PC, via a simple USB connection. Using basic push-button programming techniques, the DCZ keyboard can be easily integrated with control systems without an SDK. The 38 keys can be individually configured by the operator in any combination.
Keyboard captioning can be personalised by printing the supplied pre-cut sheets, templates for which can be downloaded from the Videotec website.
Key technical indicators
- General: joystick, jog-shuttle, 38 backlit rubber keys, alarm buzzer
- Compatibility: Milestone, Windows XP, 200, Vista, Windows Server, Windows 8: drivers available from www.videotec.com/dcz, Linux compatible
- HID Game Controller emulation: Milestone XProtect, Avigilon Control Center, Ganz-VsoIP, Exacq Vision, Genetec Omnicast 4.2, Mirasys-DVMS, Seetec ProBox, Sony-Real Shot Manager, Luxriot DVR (functionality may be limited depending on the VMS used), Axis Camera Station
- Environment: indoor
- Operating temperatures: 0°C/+45°C (+32°F/+113°F)
- Certifications: EN55022 class B, EN50130-4, EN61000-6-3, EN60950-1, FCC part 15, class B, cULus listed
- Dimensions: 379mm x 89mm x 224mm
- Weight: 1.4kg (net)
- Power: USB 2.0
- Power consumption: max 350mA (38 key version)
- Protocols: dedicated virtual com port protocol, joystick HID 4-axis 32 keys emulation
Back To Top
- Videotec DCZ keyboard
- Die-cut sheets with transparent protective panel
- Quick start
- Instruction manual