This product is discontinued, for alternative models please see Power Over Ethernet.
Overview of the Veracity Outsource VOR-OSP
The Veracity Outsource PoE Plus midspan can be used to inject power into pan-tilt-zoom cameras with High Power over Ethernet support, as well as wireless access points.
When used together with devices such as the Outreach Max extender and the Outreach Quad switch, the PoE Plus midspan can help to extend the range of any HPoE connection or provide connection to multiple devices.
Compact and wall-mountable, the PoE Plus midspan is easy to install and includes support for both IEEE 802.3at and 802.1af standards for flexibility of use.
Key features & benefits of the Veracity Outsource PoE Plus midspan 802.3at 1-port
Back To Top
- Injects High Power over Ethernet (HPoE) (PoE +) (PoE Plus)
- Fully compliant with IEEE802.3af/at standards
- Compact design for easy installation
- Can be used with extenders to increase the range of a HPoE connection
- Can be used with Veracity Outreach Quad to deliver standard PoE power to multiple devices and cameras