Overview of the Veracity Outreach Max VOR-ORM-GXT
Able to operate in temperatures as low as -40°, and designed for outdoor use with water, dust and weather-resistant casing, the Veracity Outreach Max GXT extends the PoE network range up to 200m. Full bandwidth is maintained throughout the entire cable run – providing reliable connection however far away the network source is. The network range can be extended further when additional units are added every 100m. Easy-to-fit cable seals are included for cables with existing RJ45 plugs, whilst the unit requires no local power source as PoE power is automatically transferred between connected equipment. Power and network status can be instantly checked using the Safeview LED indicators. Furthermore, easy and secure wall mounting is possible with integrated mounting holes.
Please note: This unit is designed for connection to PoE and PoE+ devices only. For non-PoE equipment please use Veracity Outreach Lite GXT
Key features & benefits
- Extends PoE network range up to 200m with a single unit, with additional units providing a further 100m each
- Suitable for outdoor use with IP67 and NEMA 4X-rated casing
- Operates at temperatures between -40° and 70°
- Delivers full bandwidth over the entire network run
- Power is delivered over PoE – no local power supply is required
- SafeView LEDs instantly display power and network status
- Built-in mounting holes enable the unit to be easily mounted on an external wall
Ruggedised for use outdoors and able to provide full bandwidth over more than 100m of PoE cabling, this extender is ideal for applications that are ordinarily restricted by network range limits and require longer-range coverage. Typical applications include bus stations, school campuses or retail parks.
Back To Top