Overview of the Veracity VLS-LSM-C
Rugged and easy to install, the high-powered Veracity Longspan Max network extender allows cameras to connect to PoE over Cat5e and Cat6 cabling as far as 820m away. Able to function in temperatures as low as -40°C, this unit reliably delivers PoE over existing cables, reducing the need for expensive rewiring and installation. Power and connection status is displayed by the integrated SafeView LEDs, providing users with this information instantly, with no need for prior configuration. Furthermore, up to 24 extenders can be mounted together using the Veracity 1U rack mounting kit (sold separately) – ideal for larger CCTV installations.
Please note: Two versions of this device are available: This is the client model (camera side) which connects to the remote device. A base model (switch side) which transmits the network signal is also available. Additionally, this unit does not come with a power supply. To add a power supply, please select one from the dropdown menu.
Key features & benefits
- Boosts PoE distance up to 820m over Cat5e and Cat6 cabling reducing the need for reinstallation of wiring
- Ruggedised to operate at temperatures between -40°C to 70°C – ideal for a range of environments
- Setup is easy with automatic configuration
- Users can instantly check power and connection status using SafeView LEDs
- Up to 24 units can be mounted using the Veracity 1U mounting kit (sold separately)
Providing the ability to expand PoE signal to distances up to 820m with simple installation, the Veracity Longspan Max is ideal for large sites such as logistics centres, university campuses and schools.
Back To Top